Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

I post mainly at Satelliteguys.us and Sonicbabble.com (where I am a mod, yall come register ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

I post mainly at Satelliteguys.us and Sonicbabble.com (where I am a mod, yall come register and check us out, ok, board plugging done ).
    I aslo post at DBS, crackberry, and lately more here. I am really starting to enjoy the stacks. Pretty laid back, and I like the company here
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    phandroid, androidandme,androidpolice,tmonews,boygeniusreport ,androidguy,xda-developers, and a few others.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

i dislike the csouth thread on crackberry, when the tour and hero were rumored to comeout everyone, well most, people only had negative things to say and i was being quoted on here and posted over there and not given credit, plus was being called a iffy person in general. I refuse to post there or join the other cellular south site even though i was asked to mod there.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM after you appeared there I came over here and have hardly been back to cb, I do still say a few things on CS forums but am mainly a stacker

dirtpan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    hero with 2.1
    PM, so how fast is that new Hero?

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone heard anything about CS and the new Blackberry devices? I hear the 9800 slider is going to come in a CDMA variant........also, the new Bold 9650 (Tour 2). Sorry, had to take a break from the android discussion!! Hahaa.....

dont know yet dirtpan, know tomorrow, but im off so might not post much...cant wait though. I havent heard anything in way of new bb's. The slider looks like a sweer device. I havent read anywhere saying it will be on cdma, but only gsm. Id welcome it to cdma though for sure.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone thinking about getting the milestone might want to read this thread. This thing will absolutely scream overclocked and running 2.2 Check out the benchmark numbers that a few members posted. (page three in particular)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/phone-zo...id-leaked.html
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hear the 9800 slider is going to come in a CDMA variant........also, the new Bold 9650 (Tour 2)
    As far as the tour 2 is concerned, From the specs the only difference you would notice really is just tracpad instead of a ball and small upgrades but nthing big but i could be wrong. PM do you have any idea or know if what that CS rep told me is true to some extent or can you say?

PIN/ID
    ask
    The tour 2 also has wifi if I am not mistaken. Welcome addition there.
    www.sonicbabble.com

If I had known that CS was going to release the 8530 so soon I would've waited or even waited on the Milestone, and yes Tour 2 does have wifi and trackpad, two welcome additions lol

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    If I had known that CS was going to release the 8530 so soon I would've waited or even waited on the Milestone, and yes Tour 2 does have wifi and trackpad, two welcome additions lol
    Yeah, the 8530 does not feel as solid as the tour, but it has some features that I liked over the Tour. Namely the trackpad and wifi. I do like the Tours screen and keyboard better.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Anyone thinking about getting the milestone might want to read this thread. This thing will absolutely scream overclocked and running 2.2 Check out the benchmark numbers that a few members posted. (page three in particular)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/phone-zo...id-leaked.html
    1505, not bad, I didn't pay much attention to any kind of scale but isn't that 1.5ghz

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    1505, not bad, I didn't pay much attention to any kind of scale but isn't that 1.5ghz?
    Not sure, outperformed everything else on the list though. Whatever it was set at. Id say 1.1-1.3 ghz is what he had. I can ask him though if anyone is curious.

I probably would not leave it that high. The concensus is 800mhz is the sweet spot for heat and battery life, and still out performs the Incredible.

Edit: he had it set at 1.1 ghz to get those numbers.
    www.sonicbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Yeah, the 8530 does not feel as solid as the tour, but it has some features that I liked over the Tour. Namely the trackpad and wifi. I do like the Tours screen and keyboard better.
    I didn't think I would like a trackpad until I played with one lol, goes back to what i said yesterday, wait a few months and whatever you have will be smoked, I learned this the hard way several times lol