Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

I'm definitely gonna be using my wifes milestone. if I like it more than the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

I'm definitely gonna be using my wifes milestone. if I like it more than the next phone cs brings out ima get it. folks remember u have 14days to use any phone before u return it .

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been looking at a few vids on the Milestone and Droid and again it will fill my needs well. Desire is an awesome phone as well, haven't had this much fun comparing phones since the Hero/Tour War of 2009 lmao

2 great phones. u can't make a bad choice THX cs for stepping up with the big boys

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I've been looking at a few vids on the Milestone and Droid and again it will fill my needs well. Desire is an awesome phone as well, haven't had this much fun comparing phones since the Hero/Tour War of 2009 lmao
    The Desire is an awesome phone. I have a feeling if I got it, it would be like the Hero for me. I would like it, but always want that keyboard, and never be totally satisfied. But it is impressive. I am glad CS is getting a flagship level device like that.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree, keyboard is what I am used to and would have it until I got used to the touchscreen only, then there is always speech to text option on 2.1, which qorks well according to demos that I've seen.

what do u mean? in a good way or bad?

[QUOTE=msmith198025;1262618]The Desire is an awesome phone. I have a feeling if I got it, it would be like the Hero for me. I would like it, but always want that keyboard, and never be totally satisfied. But it is impressive.

PIN/ID
    ask
    With the Hero, I just was never totally satisfied. Some of my complaints would have been dealt with in the Desire. The slight lag should not be an issue with the snapdragon. It was with the Hero (although fixable). The screen was just a bit too small, also fixed with the Desire.

The main thing was however, not to beat a dead horse, the lack of a physical keyboard. I could get by without one, but if the option to have one is there, I want it. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

u sound like my wife lol. she said the exact same thing. word for word practically. she is a texting queen

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    u sound like my wife lol. she said the exact same thing. word for word practically. she is a texting queen
    Haha, even with a keyboard on the Milestone, it will be different than what I am used to. I can text on my tour without looking at it if I have to. With a touch screen that is darn near impossible. With the Milestone it will be an adjustment, but one I can easily make.
    www.sonicbabble.com

with at least 4 phones coming out this yr imo. there should be something for everyone. with 2.2 out on the milestone already it may be the best choice of them all quicker updates. that's if cs don't use a exclusive bootlooder or kernel

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Just out of curiosity...

has anyone else watched the new iPhone 4 demo on Apple's website? I wouldn't switch back to AT&T, or pay the rates for one, but that is VERY impressive...

nope. I'm not interested in no iphone. it better be impressive they only release one a yr. good for them. att folks better hope they can switch their unlimited package to it lol.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    ya, like I said, I won't be switching, but it's very impressive. My phone, prior to the Hero, was a first gen iPhone, jailbroken and unlocked; used it on TMobile for almost 2 yrs. Switched to CS because the coverage for TMo got REALLY bad, dropped calls all the time, etc. The Hero didn't live up to my expectations... hoping that one of the new Androids will.

jb I'm with u.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    ya, like I said, I won't be switching, but it's very impressive. My phone, prior to the Hero, was a first gen iPhone, jailbroken and unlocked; used it on TMobile for almost 2 yrs. Switched to CS because the coverage for TMo got REALLY bad, dropped calls all the time, etc. The Hero didn't live up to my expectations... hoping that one of the new Androids will.
    I agree. Did the same thing from iPhone 3GS Jailbroken. The CSouth folks who came up with the commercials showing the Hero dominating the iPhone, never owned an iPhone. I assure you, that I will never buy another HTC from CSouth. While the eadvertisements were telling me it would do what my iPhone would do, in fact, it was already outdated. And this 2.1 wait is awful! Not to mention that the service on my 2 Hero's hasn't been too much above the AT&T service I had on my iPhone. I hope they do better with the next Android offerings.