Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

dang it guys everything went very quite all of a sudden... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

dang it guys everything went very quite all of a sudden

guys the wife is gonna get the milestone ima hold out to see if something better comes down the pike. that way i can still play around with her milestone to take the edge off lol. gotta love cs stepping up their game!

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    dang it guys everything went very quite all of a sudden
    After one heck of a rush lol

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am so glad to know that the Milestone has 2.1, according to the specs on the discovery center. Now, I'm wondering what's next. I'm going to stop puzzling myself, however, I would love to see the Samsung Galaxy S or the Acer Stream. If the Desire comes that's find too. Oh, I checked out Android 2.2 on Youtube, it has some wicked widgets(passing clouds around the moon and sun and rain and lightning animation)! It's a true work of art. Maybe I could see that on the Desire.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey this is my first post but i have been following along for awhile. Pmarshall, a few months back i went to CS to check on my contract on when it ended and had a representative that they were getting the desire at around july. Wether this is accurate or not i dont know but he also said the milestone would be out by the end of june. By the pm you have been very helpful as have everyone else in helping me learn more about whats goin on at CS so thank you all.

id bet its the latter. i just hope for some of u guys u dont get the 1st thing smoking then get passed up by a better product. thats why ima wait until the 2nd release before i decide to get it or the milestone. dont get me wrong the milestone is one very great get. im just wondering if its the gamechanger or not.?

I'm like you garblicks but I still like the Milestone, but will wait and shave some more months off the contract too lol. On average something better comes out every six months so no matter what you get it will be smoked before too long.
    Last edited by walkintall67; 06-08-2010 at 06:36 AM.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Im sure the desire will be out this year for CS and of course th milestone, but im wonderin about the other ones. Anyone have any clues or ideas.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I'm like you garblicks but I still like the Milestone, but will wait and shave some more months off the contract too lol. On average something better comes out every six months so no matter what you get it will be smoked before too long.
    Yep. Lol, if you always wait for the next best thing, you will always be waiting. As you said, something better is always coming, and in this market, it is usually just around the corner.

For what I want, the Milestone meets those needs better than anything that has been rumored yet. For someone else that may be the Desire. Im just glad we are getting more choices.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Aries278 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've read in several places that the bootloader on the Milestone it locked to a specific signature. I'm not sure if that is the case only for the gsm version or not. Anyone have any insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Yep. Lol, if you always wait for the next best thing, you will always be waiting. As you said, something better is always coming, and in this market, it is usually just around the corner.

For what I want, the Milestone meets those needs better than anything that has been rumored yet. For someone else that may be the Desire. Im just glad we are getting more choices.
    milestone will do everything I need plus some so it may be right for me, I can deal with the keyboard too, have played with a Droid several times and it was very easy, and if need be I can overclock it just a little lol. I just noticed, even though a little off topic, that CS has a mifi unit on their website, we are really coming up a little

what is a mifi unit?

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    what is a mifi unit?
    Portable hotspot

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries278 View Post
    I've read in several places that the bootloader on the Milestone it locked to a specific signature. I'm not sure if that is the case only for the gsm version or not. Anyone have any insight on this?
    That is the GSM version, and I think it "might" have been bypassed. The version we are getting should be just like the Droid.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yeah, I saw that yesterday as well. Good to see, and good for them to offer it.
    www.sonicbabble.com