Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1001

It's getting worse as we go I think lol... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #211
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491

    Advertisement



    It's getting worse as we go I think lol

  2. #212
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Haha, at least we have a handle on two of them that are coming. Now I just need some time frame for reference
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  3. #213
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Two of them that we think are coming lol

  4. #214
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Two of them that we think are coming lol
    Well, "yeah", but we are probably correct

    I mean from research on release dates, and the lining up of the planets and whatnot. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  5. #215
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    I just hope CS doesn't drop the ball on this "game-changer", and CS officially announced on the Discover Center portion or their website http://www.cellularsouth.com/Discove...oming-soon.jsp but no date of course, loaded with 2.1!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #216
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    1 down 1 to go. anyone getting the milestone

  7. #217
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    1 down 1 to go. anyone getting the milestone
    I am. A keyboard is pretty high on my list of wants, and this is the best that has that at the moment. Gonna overclock it though.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  8. #218
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    I'm getting one for the wife. just seen it online. 1st thing she said was they could have gave a date I laughed so hard. I said lady I've been talking about this phone over a month.

  9. #219
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Yeah, I really wish they would give a date rather than say soon. I mean they have it on the site, so I assume it has passed testing.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  10. #220
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    pm said he is part of the testing for his area. it hasn't started yet. I'd bet the end of the month it will be out.

  11. #221
    msmith198025's Avatar
    msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    pm said he is part of the testing for his area. it hasn't started yet. I'd bet the end of the month it will be out.
    Yes, but he said he had already had a milestone. I assumed he meant for another phone. I may be wrong.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

  12. #222
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    we will see. one thing I do no is 2 phones are gonna be released in a very short window which is great for cs customers.

  13. #223
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    1 down 1 to go. anyone getting the milestone
    I think I may go for it, looks like a sturdy device and as we mentioned earlier, Motorola hands out updates pretty quickly and with 2.1 it will do everything I need to do
    Last edited by walkintall67; 06-07-2010 at 02:28 PM.

  14. #224
    garblicks's Avatar
    garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    632
    could pm have been talking about the milestone all along? pure genius if he was.

  15. #225
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    could pm have been talking about the milestone all along? pure genius if he was.
    Never know lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •