Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by pmarshall I DO need to say this though, i know it was ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

pm after rereading this msg and further research

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I DO need to say this though, i know it was prolly a misunderstanding and its cool but i never said i had the galaxy inmy hands...if that woulda been the case i would ran with it lololol. I did have a phone in my hand but was not the galaxy, sorry guys! The one i did have was pretty awesome with the live backgrounds that responded to touch. With the live water background when you touch it, it makes ripples in the water...pretty cool stuff, 720p video capture and yada yada lol.
    I can't find anywhere or anyone that says the desire has 720 video. the only two I see are incredible and evo but I'm still looking. nice clue there I overlooked it.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    Same in Brookhaven. Always busy and reps overwhelmed. I usually go to McComb when home or one of the Jackson stores when at work.
    I agree. The new store we have in McComb makes a big difference. The old store was accross the street from the bank I work for. I also wanted to update everyone since I just got back from Disney. There were 13 of us that went. We had 5 HTC Hero's (4 stock 1.5, 1 rooted 2.1 Bittersweet). All of us had issues with data on the way to Orlando from McComb, but my rooted Hero had no data the entire ride there. In Orlando, I had Ev, but it would only work for about 2 minutes. Then it would stall completely. I would have to restart data, and after about 10 minutes, I would get 2 more minutes of Ev. If I left Data on, the battery would be completely drained in about 4 hours. If I kept data off, it would hold all day. The other 4 Hero's had no issues in Orlando. The drive back was OK, but nothing to be proud of. I need an official update!

join the club going I10 east lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    OK, I might be really late on this app, but my app of the week is, better keyboard.

I've had this installed on my phone for a whole hour and its the best thing I've ever used. I still have a little bit of problems occasionally on the keys bu its cool. It is just like the blackberry keyboard with the auto correct and stuff. I don't have to use extra buttons to type "I've" LOL. Like I said, I'm late in the game on this one by it kicks the hell out of the factory keyboard.
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 06-06-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: i only had to edit this for a couple characters after using better keyboard.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    garblicks...you said the only phones you could research with 720 p were the htc incredible and evo. Well, there's a new Motorola, the Motorola Extreme Mb 810. It looks just like the Motorola Droid/Milestone and it has 720 p video. If you remember, pmarshall did say that in CellSouth lineup there were a lot of impressive new phones and some weren't even out yet anywhere. I'm thinking this may be what is supposed to be the Milestone! Google it up & you will see there's an uncanny resemblance. Just a thought.

rob I've seen that phone already. with cs coded milestone msg and me thinking cs releasing that I discounted that particular motorola phone. it could be it give me a few to research it. also pm said the phones they were bringing out was already out in the world somewhere has it been released yet?

that is the shadow from what I've just read. I'd love this phone no physical keyboard without motoblur sign me up. said it is to be on verizon in june 2010. what you guys think?

the extreme comes with stock 2.2 woe nelly!

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Be it the Shadow or Motorola Extreme, I would take that over any HTC phone! I think its a Verizon phone, but you never know. Still waiting to see if the Samsung Galaxy will surface.

its a verizon phone. cs can put their version of any cdma phone out they want if they pay the rite price lol

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't see us getting that lucky

the extreme is suppose to have ninjablur lol. I think we are still getting the milestone. what phone pm had the other week was not a desire unless htc up'd the specs. that comment about the 720 video is a head scrather. that and rob's comment about the extreme. cs may have something big up their sleeve only time will tell. I'm figuring its gonna come out around the time u.s. cellular release their version of the desire in july so we will see.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Hey garblicks...

Take a look at this article: HTC Desire to get Software Update, 720P Encoding Included

Don't know how reliable the source is, but that's one of the things I read that made me think it was the Desire...

from what I've read there are a number of articles saying an update would allow the desire to show divx 720p but none have said it has been done. pm said what he had in his hand did run 720p. as it stands now desire have the capability to run it its just not part of the software just yet. the only 2 known devices are the evo and incredible. cs does business with htc I'm not so sure about sony lg or samsung just yet as far as android devices.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    True, I can't find anything out there that says the Desire has actually received that upgrade, either... only time will tell, till then we speculate

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast