Page 1 of 67 123456 ... LastLast

Continued...... Originally Posted by garblicks they have to honor all their plans unless that plan ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Cellular South IV

Advertisement

Continued......

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    they have to honor all their plans unless that plan is changed. I was with att for 8 yrs and I no them well I've only been with cs a yr that's why I can say with certaincy that att has the best customer service period. they let u out of contracts to get new phones. they are very smooth the customer is always rite. their network just sucks.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yes, but requiring all new phones to have the new metered plans would still be honoring the old plans. They would not require you to change plans, they just would not let you get the latest and greatest phones with the old plans.

Sprint has a similar arrangment with the old SERO plans. There are only some phones that you can use with it, but as long as you keep those phones, you can keep the plan as long as you want.

Again, not saying they will do this. Just a thought.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Wow, the fourth thread! lol
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    well cs should keep on airing their unlimited flat rate plans til the cows come home. att sprint and verizon are just trying to be greedy lets see when their profit margin falls and the regional carriers like cs picks up we will see how long it last.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I agree. Cell South should really market this now.
    www.sonicbabble.com

I've downloaded the manuals of 5 phones in my phone. I'm just that stoked and frustrated at the same time. I wanna know how to operate whatever I get as soon as I'm handed the bag lol. I call it cellulitist lol these phones got me hooked with bruised thumbs.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've downloaded the manuals of 5 phones in my phone. I'm just that stoked and frustrated at the same time. I wanna know how to operate whatever I get as soon as I'm handed the bag lol. I call it cellulitist lol these phones got me hooked with bruised thumbs.
    That's really not a bad idea... but what 5 phones? Milestone, Galaxy S, Desire, Legend, and...?

the incredible, desire, milestone, lg's allay, and the devour

the incredible, desire, milestone, lg's allay, and the devour
    Gotcha... those all look like great phones. I haven't really looked at the Devour or Allay much; personal preference for me is no physical keyboard, and a larger screen. I'm totally tired of the smaller screen on the Hero!

I figured cs would get another android with a physical keyboard and the fact my wife wants one are the reasons I have them.

I figured cs would get another android with a physical keyboard and the fact my wife wants one are the reasons I have them.
    I bet that's a good call on another android with physical keyboard; the smaller handset and physical keyboard of those latter 2 phones would possibly convert some blackberry users. I know lack of physical keyboard is a complaint of many hero owners I know.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    It will not be hard to convert the BB user. I am so tired of my Pearl. Just hope CS doesn't require that I change plans when I change phones.

I had a bb once and it was great til the track ball went haywire. I said never again but the majority of bb users swear by them. to each his own

yup, that's why we have all these different choices

PIN/ID
    ask
    I have had a berry for a while. Changed to the HTC Mogul, then back to a berry. Changed to the Hero, now have the Tour.
    For reception, I have not found anything that compares to the BB, and I do love the physical keyboard. The OS is miles behind android however, and honestly behond most other smartphones period.
    Hopefully CS will give me at the least something else to consider....even if I do miss BBM. lol
    www.sonicbabble.com

Page 1 of 67 123456 ... LastLast