Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 636465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,013 of 1013
Like Tree2Likes

nope! att is doing it bc their network is logged jammed. its gonna send customers ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

nope! att is doing it bc their network is logged jammed. its gonna send customers elsewhere bc I can't live without my unlimited data. I surf the web all day at work on my phone.

and if ur a att customer on the unlimited data plan u can keep it. its only gonna affect new customers I'd get it before monday that's for sure
    Last edited by garblicks; 06-03-2010 at 09:10 AM.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    nope! att is doing it bc their network is logged jammed. its gonna send customers elsewhere bc I can't live without my unlimited data. I surf the web all day at work on my phone.
    What phone do you have? Do you use 3g cellular or wifi more?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    and if ur a att customer on the unlimited data plan u can keep it. its only gonna affect new customers I'd get it before monday that's for sure
    That is true for now. However, it would not surprise me to see them require everyone to go to this in the future.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

I have a htc snap. I don't wifi period. they can't make you change your plan they have to honor all their plans even the ones where they gave the texting away for free. people still have plans from the 90's with them and haven't changed them. of course these are not smartphone users but they still have those $45 plans
    Last edited by garblicks; 06-03-2010 at 09:32 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I have a htc snap. I don't wifi period. they can't make you change your plan they have to honor all their plans even the ones where they gave the testing away for free. people still have plans from the 90's with them and haven't changed them. of course these are not smartphone users but they still have those $45 plans
    Perhaps require was the wrong word. It would not surprise me if new phones would not qualify for these grandfathered data plans in the future.
    So it would amount to, you can keep your plan as long as you want, but you have to keep the phone that you have now. No new iphone 6 for you or such.

May not happen, just saying it would not surprise me, as I have seen it happen before.
    www.sonicbabble.com

unless the new phones offer something the older phone doesn't they can't do

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Perhaps require was the wrong word. It would not surprise me if new phones would not qualify for these grandfathered data plans in the future.
    So it would amount to, you can keep your plan as long as you want, but you have to keep the phone that you have now. No new iphone 6 for you or such.

May not happen, just saying it would not surprise me, as I have seen it happen before.
    they have to honor all their plans unless that plan is changed. I was with att for 8 yrs and I no them well I've only been with cs a yr that's why I can say with certaincy that att has the best customer service period. they let u out of contracts to get new phones. they are very smooth the customer is always rite. their network just sucks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Continued here.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 636465666768