Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 62636465666768 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1013
Like Tree2Likes

msmith..lets take this to PM's...im sure people are getting tired of there phones blowing up ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

msmith..lets take this to PM's...im sure people are getting tired of there phones blowing up with useless info to them..sorry guys!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

man........ I was hoping they'd release 2 within a month.

oh well looks like aug before I get a new phone. at least I'll get to play with the wifes milestone

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Sorry for taking it off topic guys. Tech in general is a hobby of mine, and when it gets started....lol

I'm ok with it. the best buy rep had me in a trance the 1st time I went to get my 1st hdtv.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    I'm ok with it. the best buy rep had me in a trance the 1st time I went to get my 1st hdtv.
    Man, first one I bought several years ago, I got in Hattiesburg late one saturday evening. I did not think, or know, about properly transporting a plasma set. Well, the guys from the store laid it flat in the back of my truck and I drove the hour and a half home.

Unboxed it and was greeted with a shattered screen. Not a happy camper. I boxed it back up and had to return it. The guys that loaded it laid it that way, so I never thought anything of it. I now know better. lol

AHHH good info...see id never think of that...that info may have saved some csouth stackers tv's lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

+1 msmith
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    CS will probably remove the free activation when the new phones are issued too.

lol, im sure the buyone get one will be over to by then lol. And ETF promo too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pm I'm researching the galaxy. is there a chance cs would get this series?

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm hoping the Samsung Galaxy series comes to CSouth. I checked out the Galaxy on Youtube this afternoon, seems to be one heck of a phone. Seems pmarshall sounds enthusiastic about the Galaxy. Makes me wonder if its one of the phones in the lineup! I may be wrong, but in some these threads, I believe the answer is right in front of us regarding the mystery lineup. I've been trying to piece the clues together. Any which way it turns out, I believe CellSouth won't have the mediocre devices they had in the past. I hadn't been this excited about CSouth devices, since the Nokia 6255 flip phone back in 2005. That was the stuff for its time!

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh, I read on a certain cellphone site, where the Samsung Galaxy S isn't yet available in the U.S. yet pmarshall states he had one the other day playing with it! This suspense is unreal. I really hope CSouth gets the Galaxy series soon.

the phone pm had was on was the htc desire

I'm sure just about every known phone to him has been said bc they are all out somewhere and easy to find if you look. I've personally said them all on one of my post. I just know for certain that the desire and milestone are coming.
    Last edited by garblicks; 06-03-2010 at 08:13 AM.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Oh, I read on a certain cellphone site, where the Samsung Galaxy S isn't yet available in the U.S. yet pmarshall states he had one the other day playing with it! This suspense is unreal. I really hope CSouth gets the Galaxy series soon.
    I do not think he meant he had a Galaxy in hand, but I may have missed the post.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone think that CSouth will look at a data bucket type of pricing structure now that AT&T has gone to it, and Verizon is rumored to do the same?
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome