Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Haven't posted in a long time, but I have been checking often. The unthinkable happened ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

P1Scream no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Haven't posted in a long time, but I have been checking often. The unthinkable happened friday night. I lost my hero! I went to the csouth store as soon as they opened saturday morning and got my old curve hooked back up and it only works on speaker phone. I can always find reasons to buy new things and it worked out agin. I went and got a curve on sprint with the promise I can trade it in for an evo 4g on friday. I really love cs but I think I'm gonna jump ship for the new phone. The insurance deductable is almost the same price as the etf and then ill be at square one with new service at sprint. At least that's how I rationalize it. I really hate to leave and I'm not totally sure I'm going to. Even though my hero annoyed me every day with its lag, its soo much better than this bb I'm temporarily using. I feel like I'm in the stone age. I guess this should teach me not to drink, or at least to tie my phone to my wrist when I do.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you take a look at all the phones coming out confusion starts to set in, I'm very excited about the next few months of releases.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    Was that an Android phone?
    Oh i wasnt saying thats happend recently but im saying anything can happen...most of them we dont ever know exhist.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm way beyond frustrated. all I do now is compare specs. from the milestone on u can't find a bad phone. its all in how u want to use it

Quote Originally Posted by P1Scream View Post
    Haven't posted in a long time, but I have been checking often. The unthinkable happened friday night. I lost my hero! I went to the csouth store as soon as they opened saturday morning and got my old curve hooked back up and it only works on speaker phone. I can always find reasons to buy new things and it worked out agin. I went and got a curve on sprint with the promise I can trade it in for an evo 4g on friday. I really love cs but I think I'm gonna jump ship for the new phone. The insurance deductable is almost the same price as the etf and then ill be at square one with new service at sprint. At least that's how I rationalize it. I really hate to leave and I'm not totally sure I'm going to. Even though my hero annoyed me every day with its lag, its soo much better than this bb I'm temporarily using. I feel like I'm in the stone age. I guess this should teach me not to drink, or at least to tie my phone to my wrist when I do.
    "tie my phone to my wrist" i gott hear that story!!! I understnad the phone situation for ya but im sure the new ones coming out next few months will more than satisfy your needs....will mine thats for sure. Evo is a cool device ill admit and would be a great phone on any network. Im oping for the Galaxy series as well. Garb..seemed like you were anti samsung when i told you about it but i see your crossing the sea and am almost samsung bound. IF we do get it..it will def be in my pocket! You see the part about the Galaxy that remotly sends info from your device to your comp screen or tv? thats B.A....almost no need for hdmi hookup with technology like that. Im going to continue my Galaxy info today and see what else i can uncover. Post away everyone...Makes day go by faster haha.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

One of my next devices will be the Dell Streak...im kinda excited about that one. Anyone here read about google tv and/or the samsung Android T.V's? This interest anyone? Im on the fence about it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmm, I do not see it doing away with the need for HDMI out for most users. I would imagine you would have to have a tv capable of receiving such a signal for it to be of use. Cool feature for those that can use it though.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    One of my next devices will be the Dell Streak...im kinda excited about that one. Anyone here read about google tv and/or the samsung Android T.V's? This interest anyone? Im on the fence about it.
    I have read alot about google tv at satguys. Honestly, there is not much that it can do that I can not already do with PlayOn, win media, and Vudu. Interesting though, and I will keep watching it as more info comes out.

I can find the link to satguys if anyone is interested in it. Anyone frequent there?

PIN/ID
    ask
    And yes, the Dell Streak looks cool. Who will carry it? Or are rumored to carry it anyway

I agree it wont do away with hdmi but its "cool" to have if needed. Someone may have a funny video on their phone and want to share with friends..wouldnt be a bad idea to be able to remotly stream it to tv to share without having an hdmi laying around. I do not look at statguys but def would!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Sent you a pm with the links. Not sure forum rules on posting links to outside of the site. If anyone else wants to give it a look, and is into satellite/tv in general just let me know.

I'm pretty happy with my multimedia equipment I'm just waiting on a top of the line phone. the longer the wait the more I look at other companys and their products.

I have 2 diff company phones so i cant say anything lol...but i would def get a service that would allow you to play with phones whever you want like Tmo or ATT...sinple swap of the sim card and thats all. Thats why i still have tmo, so i can use a diff phone for each day of the month if i like.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dang pm. u got one serious phone fetish lol

YES!!!!! i def do..i have roughly 27 diff phones, well just sold some to fund a down payment on a house but about 18 left. Yeh, my wifes ok with me spending the money and learning them because i will sell and get more usually for it. Its alot of fun! Ill eventually sell the rest to get my wife a baby grand piano she wants..im pretty sure ill get more than half of it...i dont mind at all. Time to clean out anyway i suppose lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH