Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by silverhorn As I said, the CS rep indicated all four phones to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    As I said, the CS rep indicated all four phones to be release this week.
    Whomever told you that is not a good source of info. I do know the dates but def cannot say when.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    If your having trackball issues with a Tour, take it to your local store...since theres no way to fix them like the older models they should issue a warranty...remember...its 15$ to process in store but free online.
    Is this the type of warranty claim that CS will send off to someone else before it is determined whether the warranty actually covers the problem? I have run into that before with CS before and was billed for a phone when "someone" determined that a phone not holding a charge with a new battery, within the warranty period, was not a warranty issue.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    If your having trackball issues with a Tour, take it to your local store...since theres no way to fix them like the older models they should issue a warranty...remember...its 15$ to process in store but free online.
    It actually is not that hard to replace, but unlike the curve, you actually have to take the phone apart to do it. And that voids your warranty. I would do what PM says and just take it in.

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

the 2.2 update among other things should allow

Hotspot...that i really dont know...thats pretty far in future.
    you to use your phone as a Hotspot that's y I ask.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Whomever told you that is not a good source of info. I do know the dates but def cannot say when.
    You can always pm me the info.....I promise not to let it out

ha! if that's the case he knows the regular guys on here to give the info to. pm is above that. u gotta admit he's given us a lot of info already

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I know pmarshall and Ethan (both work at CSouth) personally and I don't even know when the damn phones will be out. So it's not just you guys. LOL
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

PIN/ID
    ask
    Haha, a guy can try

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    you to use your phone as a Hotspot that's y I ask.
    Yeh i know what it is..but as far as csouth doing it..not sure.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I just read about the new Dell mini having Gorilla Glass installed...thats awesome! Would be great if that were installed on all new devices.
    Last edited by pmarshall; 06-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pm do you know of the complete android lineup that's coming out or is it still flexible? with a surprise or 2 before yrs end?

i dont know the complete lineup, but i do know the next 3 or 4...but those arent even set in stone...if one fails testing in any way...its trashed. I have seen phone one week from release and it fail testing and it never hit shelfs. Thats alot in part of why lineups arent put out there in public..things happen ya know, but the ones i know about are sweet phones!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    i dont know the complete lineup, but i do know the next 3 or 4...but those arent even set in stone...if one fails testing in any way...its trashed. I have seen phone one week from release and it fail testing and it never hit shelfs. Thats alot in part of why lineups arent put out there in public..things happen ya know, but the ones i know about are sweet phones!
    Was that an Android phone?

trashed huh? lol I wonder how those htc

diamonds passed testing they are crap. anywho another month of waiting hoorah cs! not.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Y'all all this talk about the Samsung Galaxy series, has really got me hyped up. At first, I was excited about the Motorola Milestone, then the HTC series but now I don't know. I've slowly start leaning towards the Samsung Android. It looks just as good if not better than the HTC's. Motorola is a very good product as well, I just hope that whatever we get I will be totally satisfied. Still hope we get the Galaxy series!