Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

WOW, yall really talked it up past 2 threads...i have so much to say in ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

WOW, yall really talked it up past 2 threads...i have so much to say in responce lol so bare with me. In regards to csouth growing...someone said "ther shouldbe no reason for csouth not to grow"...well legal matters basically are whats stopping from towers being put in louisiana, and im sure thats why csouth arent in many places but are slowly groing. Just remember sometimes legal matters prevent things from happening. Milestone and 2.2...no idea to be honest. I read this morning an article on the OS releases for devices and didnt see 2.2 on it ay time soon. Id be surprised if we see any new phones in June. Ima go read back a few pages and see what i missed haha
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

About any Galaxy speculations we need to remember that the Galaxy will be a series and theres no telling what model will be released if we get one. Someone said that it was a GSM only phone, well on samsung website they declines all exclusive rights and will make it for all and any carrie who wants it. What a great idea samsung! Maybe we get the S, maybe we get the T or something better...who knows! lol. I seen one of the phones the other day, had it in my hands and it wasnt the milestone...it was nice! fast responsive and and rocking a 2.X OS...shot vid in 720p and an awesome screen. Its really great to see csouth getting these new phones, really nice.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    thx pm. I don't believe a in store rep would spill the beans before you. I'd bet it was the desire you had your hands on.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    releasing 4 phones would be a great coup. I just don't see it either I'd release 2 now and 2 later with the best 2 now given that the big 4 will all have holiday treats and cs's big catch would be a big sales hit but that's just me talking. ima check out the specs for the desire once again before deciding whether to get it or not. assuming cs does get it.
    If I am remembering correctly, the Desire is the Nexus One with an optical scroll device versus the trackball. Very nice.

Edit: not exactly, but darn near anyway.

id bet too! =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    . Id be surprised if we see any new phones in June.
    Darn it

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    id bet too! =)

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by parrotreb View Post
    Is there a known trackball issue with the upgraded OS on the Tour? The trackball works fine everywhere but in the browser. It will not zoom in or allow a click through to a link or anything else contained within the browser window.

Tried to find whether this had been via search of the thread but didn't see anything other than replacement of the trackball.

Thanks.
    Not that I am aware of. I generally use Opera or Bolt though. If I come across anything I will report back.

well cs might just release 2 phones together after all. after rereading pm last post about no releases in june. I no for sure us cellular is releasing the desire in july. seems like cs will release it in july as well with the milestone. pm my question is will cs charge more for offering Hotspot wifi if they offer it at all?

PIN/ID
    ask
    I am starting to think the same thing. If the milestone does not come out in June, I could see a two phone release.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I was really looking forward to a June release. That way, I am a month farther in when a newer device that I want come out. lol

THX everyone for your input since I've joined this site especially you pm. I no it seems like I get frustrated a lot and I do. I've learned so much since may 8th about smartphones its ridiculous. it has truly become a hobby. I'm hooked. btw htc official web says the desire has the sd processor it just doesn't have the 8 megapixel lense but I'm ok with that. seeing that the 2.2 will be out to all of the 2010 android phones has me very tempted to get a desire.

If your having trackball issues with a Tour, take it to your local store...since theres no way to fix them like the older models they should issue a warranty...remember...its 15$ to process in store but free online.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Garblicks, im glad your enjoy it along with everyone else on here..glad to have someone as yourself apart of my long time thread. Everyone on here enjoys everyones thoughts and speculations adn eagerness. Its def a fun hobby. I just recently sold 5 of my phones to fund my down payment on my house...love investments! buy cheap sell high!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Hotspot...that i really dont know...thats pretty far in future.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH