Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

cs has their covered up milestone in their phone lineup. so to me I take ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

cs has their covered up milestone in their phone lineup. so to me I take it as they are in stores. I'm like a lot of other folks just say what u have coming out customers can plan accordingly. all the bait and switch is not good for business. plus they need to only come out with phones that can handle future updates like the 3.0 or better. that means they should only bring out phones with a 800gz processor at least or better. no one wants a phone stuck on 2.2 when in 6months to a yr the 4.0 update will be out.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am really looking for a Milestone release in the next week maybe two. Of course, what the heck do I know. Lol, just a feeling.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    cs has their covered up milestone in their phone lineup. so to me I take it as they are in stores. I'm like a lot of other folks just say what u have coming out customers can plan accordingly. all the bait and switch is not good for business. plus they need to only come out with phones that can handle future updates like the 3.0 or better. that means they should only bring out phones with a 800gz processor at least or better. no one wants a phone stuck on 2.2 when in 6months to a yr the 4.0 update will be out.
    It has actually been in the lineup since the android teaser section came out if I am not mistaken.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Anyone else sign up for the email alerts on the new androids section on the CSouth website? If so, have you gotten any alerts from them? I did sign up, and have seen nothing. Just wondering if I missed some emails or something.

I did and have received nothing as well. the 1st question ima ask cs reps and pm can help me out on this is will the milestone be able to receive the 3.0 updates or better? I can wait on a sd processor. I just don't want to buy something and in 4 months its outdated like the hero is.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3

New Phones

I spoke to a CS rep last week. They stated that the phones included the Milestone, HTC Desire and Legend, and a Samsung. Release date was sometime the first week of June

the release dates for all of them or just the milestone? if it is the galaxy I'd hope aboard that train especially if the are running a google os with no overlaying system. that way you would get updates much faster. but as always with cs everything takes forever so we will just have to see about that. thx for the info

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    I spoke to a CS rep last week. They stated that the phones included the Milestone, HTC Desire and Legend, and a Samsung. Release date was sometime the first week of June
    Sounds like a good lineup if accurate.

Thanks for posting.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I wonder, if they do carry the Legend, would they stop carrying the Hero? I would assume.

PIN/ID
    ask
    the release dates for all of them or just the milestone? if it is the galaxy I'd hope aboard that train especially if the are running a google os with no overlaying system. that way you would get updates much faster. but as always with cs everything takes forever so we will just have to see about that. thx for the info
    I would say just the milestone going off of PMs posts, and since nothing else has even been hinted at yet.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    As I said, the CS rep indicated all four phones to be release this week.

I was humoring the guy. its his 1st post.

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    I would say just the milestone going off of PMs posts, and since nothing else has even been hinted at yet.
    I doubt any cs rep would even speak on it giving that none that I've talked to will even say the milestone is coming. like I said we shall see

PIN/ID
    ask
    I doubt any cs rep would even speak on it giving that none that I've talked to will even say the milestone is coming. like I said we shall see
    I agree. Since they have the muzzle on PM here, I just can not see them giving out the info in stores. Not to say that it did not happen silver. However I would be VERY surprised to see them release 4 big time phones all at one time.

releasing 4 phones would be a great coup. I just don't see it either I'd release 2 now and 2 later with the best 2 now given that the big 4 will all have holiday treats and cs's big catch would be a big sales hit but that's just me talking. ima check out the specs for the desire once again before deciding whether to get it or not. assuming cs does get it.

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is there a known trackball issue with the upgraded OS on the Tour? The trackball works fine everywhere but in the browser. It will not zoom in or allow a click through to a link or anything else contained within the browser window.

Tried to find whether this had been via search of the thread but didn't see anything other than replacement of the trackball.

Thanks.