Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

one for me and the wife. just trying to figure out when I should upgrade ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

well I'm due for 2 phones

Advertisement

one for me and the wife. just trying to figure out when I should upgrade mine. at least tell us tough hint

I get that cs is trying to dump

the hero. my gripe is cs is holding us by the balls with all the secretcy. loyal cs folks like myself r getting tired of the bait and switch. soon and very soon should not be words that are spoken lightly. those words to a lot of us means the very near future ie 3weeks top. its been over a month since it was 1st spoken of still no phones on the market. sorry for my rant guys

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    LOLOL Msmith, that was clever, lol.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I had a pretty cool device in my hand!! It was the _________________ and it was nice!! It has the_____________ in it and was blazing. It was running _._ on it. I cant wait for it. I do believe it will be my next android from csouth. Csouth has def raised their bar on devices. There no reason anyone should ever bash csouth phone selection anymore.
    As long as it is not toooo close on the heals of the milestone, I am still going to jump on that one first. I have had good luck unloading previous phones to help cover the cost of an upgrade in the past. Generally I keep the one that I have now, and sell the previous one. That leaves me with what I want, and what I had as a good backup.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    the hero. my gripe is cs is holding us by the balls with all the secretcy. loyal cs folks like myself r getting tired of the bait and switch. soon and very soon should not be words that are spoken lightly. those words to a lot of us means the very near future ie 3weeks top. its been over a month since it was 1st spoken of still no phones on the market. sorry for my rant guys
    Reminds me of dish network and Directv in the past when it comes to waiting on new HD!!!! As I said, I am not a patient man when I know something is coming. Ignorance is sometimes bliss.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    I had a pretty cool device in my hand!! It was the _________________ and it was nice!! It has the_____________ in it and was blazing. It was running _._ on it. I cant wait for it. I do believe it will be my next android from csouth. Csouth has def raised their bar on devices. There no reason anyone should ever bash csouth phone selection anymore.
    This statement is extremely annoying, and yet awesome at the same time...

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Im like most of yall..verrrry impatient trust me!! just ask my wife lol. I hate to wait and usually am fine buying something the day it comes out even though i know if i wait 2 months...ill save money on it. jbreak..sorry for that..i knew some may like but others may frown..but hopefully it fuels the fire. Gotta admit it..playing the guessing game is fun and many of yall have learned alot about other devices..right!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Im like most of yall..verrrry impatient trust me!! just ask my wife lol. I hate to wait and usually am fine buying something the day it comes out even though i know if i wait 2 months...ill save money on it. jbreak..sorry for that..i knew some may like but others may frown..but hopefully it fuels the fire. Gotta admit it..playing the guessing game is fun and many of yall have learned alot about other devices..right!
    pm, I meant no disrespect, and I wasn't frowning... I appreciate all your input on here, no matter what. Just trying to make a little joke is all. I do enjoy the guessing game, and have definitely learned a lot!

LOL, I in no way took it that way!..lol..im always down for a joke and i def took it as a joke. Sorry if i made it seem i meant in any other way other than playful =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pm sorry about earlier no disrespect.

LOL, I in no way took it that way!..lol..im always down for a joke and i def took it as a joke. Sorry if i made it seem i meant in any other way other than playful =)
    you have been great. after rereading the thread I now see where your post was pointing to. I however hope cs will come out with at least the 2nd version of droid/milestone or the shadow. htc sense is great but their updates takes forever. I have heard that the froyo update will allow all newer updates ie the gingerbread or other to update automatically

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know whether or not the HTC Legend has Snapdragon, even though it's 600 mhz? Man, I tell you all this wait & suspense, has cause me to do more research on phones than I could ever imagine! With all the talk of how CSouth is acquiring all of these new state of the art phones, we could possibly be an up and coming junior Verizon!

from htc's official web site

it mentions nothing of the legend with the snapdragon processor to me its a low end desire the little brother of sorts here's the htc link htc.com/www/product/legend/specification.html

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks garblicks....do you think that its a possibility that they may try and slip the HTC Legend in on us? That would be just a step ahead of the Hero.
    I think that instead of the Milestone, CellSouth needs to step it up with the Motorola Shadow. Now that would win us some air play. All of this mystery and intrigue is beginning to become sickening! CellSouth needs to show some type of promo of these new phones Geez!!

If i was to guess id guess no on the shadow, it will most likely be a VZW exclusive for 6 months like the droid since its being called droid 2. Legend isnt worthy enough, its only a lil bit ahead of hero, so id guess no on legend..or at least "I" hope not. Any phone we get needs to be higher end...we know milestone..and im sure were getting milestone because of the phys keyboard and actually the demand for it by our customers. I think it would be great if csouth thinks about getting some of the new samsung phones!!!! yall check those out yet?!? crazy awesome phones.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Corrections, shadow and draoid 2 are diff phones...sorry..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH