Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rod....im impressed also.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Rod....im impressed also.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

It calls 911 =) Na, i really do not know that actually way it works.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4
    will cs bump up or delay their upcoming summer launch? a number of other companies have summer launches that's y I ask

I know we have the 1 coming right around the corner...not sure on when someting else is coming...we should see 2-4 new devices this year.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ps if I wanted to add a person to my plan would I be eligible for another phone or not?

If its a new account..yes of course, can get whatever phone you want..can actually add it to out 79.99 plan to make the second line 39.99 and have full access unlimited everything minus pic messaging.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall:

Along with the new Androids, is CellSouth going to offer any WinMo devices as well? To be honest with u I've been so into the Android launches, that I almost completely forgot about Windows Mobile. Btw, thanks for keeping us aware of all the play by play action happening in the CSouth! I truly DESIRE a new phone or even a handset that's truly LEGENDary! LOL!

I believe cs should bring out the best phone it has to offer for its next release. all other phones that they bring out later this year should sell bc most people don't want the most expensive phones anyway or they will wait til nov or dec when the price of said phone should drop due to xmas sales. that would be m strategy if they don't bring out 2 phones together for their next release.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall....do u think CellSouth will ever carry the Nokias again e.g. Nokia N8 or some other nice Nokia touchscreen since they're getting topnotch material now? I certainly hope this wait is worth it. I have the LG Spyder II now, but I'm ready for something much more hi-tech now, that's why I'm waiting for the ultimate in Android handsets now.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    Does anybody know how CS integrates with the 911 system? Does it at all? What happens when you call 911 on a CS phone?

Hey John, the 911 for csouth works the same as other companies. When you connect with 911, your phone switches to emergency location or gps, so the police can triangulate on your position. when you're done with the call and hang up, you actually have to turn your phone off or pull your battery to get It back to normal cell signal.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Hey John, the 911 for csouth works the same as other companies. When you connect with 911, your phone switches to emergency location or gps, so the police can triangulate on your position. when you're done with the call and hang up, you actually have to turn your phone off or pull your battery to get It back to normal cell signal.
    Thanks. My wife's last argument to not get rid of the landline. What can we do with that $60 every month now? Hmmm....

Lol, you can add another smartphone line to your bill.

This is post 1,000.

It only took me how long compared to you Marshall? I figured I would post my 1,000th in the post where I have the most posts. Lol

Gets..congrats.lol..yeh took a while..but you it up pretty quickly...i was posting like 40 a day at one point when i was super active selling and trading phone. Once i became premium it was super nice! Ill hit over 3000 before years up.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

IMO!!!! Winmo...BOO...thats all i have to say about that. My knowledge to back that up is, htc wing, shadow,pro,diamond,touch pro, and hd2...pretty much i tried and tried to like them..but if i had to depend on winmo as my ONLY phone id die! As far as nokia, nokia are at the bottom of sales in the USA, but world wide they are the top selling so i wouldnt bet on nokia at csouth any time soon.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH