Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

High end yes date no idea... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

High end yes date no idea
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey folks! Does anyone know why I am having problems with the alarm clock? I use it everyday and after two or three weeks it stops playing the tones. I can do a factory reset and it works again. Still loving my Hero and can't wait for the update!

garblicks no está en línea Stack level 4

pm u r saying that cs can bring out

for ex. the nexus 1 under another and change the specs to make it cs specific? if that's the case there are a # of other phones I could have mentioned just off 3g capability alone. thx for your insite now I have another set of researching to do. I really have enjoyed getting up to speed on these newer phones and as long as they are cdma or 3g capable then they can be on cs network correct?

Quote Originally Posted by garblicks View Post
    for ex. the nexus 1 under another and change the specs to make it cs specific? if that's the case there are a # of other phones I could have mentioned just off 3g capability alone. thx for your insite now I have another set of researching to do. I really have enjoyed getting up to speed on these newer phones and as long as they are cdma or 3g capable then they can be on cs network correct?
    Thats exactly right. Lets say for example blackberries, they make them for one network at first and if the demands there for it they rename it sometimes and put the other chip in it to handle what it needs. Good example..the HD2 and EVO...same device essentially just diff name, diff network, and verrrrrry lil design change but basically the exact same thing. Somethings we see alot of is a company will release a phone lets say on cdma and another cdma network will get the same phone just called something different but a totally different design for example the Hero, csouth and sprint hero are same design, BUT vzw got a totally different design and name Eris, but IS in fact a hero. Alot of different things can happen so theres never a certain way to see a phone coming to cdma or gsm. Except Blackberry, they name their phone with numbers..for example 8300,8310,8320 are the same phone just on GSM networks, same phone for cdma will be 8330 and sometimes 8350 for nextel for the walki talki service. Then blackberry breaks that down even farther, 8300(no gps or wifi), 8310(gps no wifi), 8320(gps and wifi), 8330(gps no wifi but for cdma). When it comes to Android though....anything goes lol Hope this helps or at least was entertaining for some folks to brush up on their bb knowledge. lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ajohnymous no está en línea Stack level 2
    2.1 out "by June". Let the word parsing begin!

ROB, take your phoen into csouth or update your OS at home via desktop manager, i can walk you through if your not familiarwith the procedure. The update should fix your alarm issue.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnymous View Post
    2.1 out "by June". Let the word parsing begin!
    Pass it if you like but like i said "if things go right" and PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME OR PUT MY NAME BESIDE ANY DATES!!!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pm, 3 weeks ago

I was a novice. I just hope cs puts out 2 phones instead of one in june.

Just curious, why do you want 2 in june?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Just a reminder because we have many new members. When you feel you were given good accurate info please reward that user with the trust/reputation. These points are what help you along the stacks, especially with buy and sell. Its a "trust" level to other stackers. So help everyone along to jump up the latter!=)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

just so me and the wife can have different phones.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Just curious, why do you want 2 in june?
    there's no way she's gonna let me upgrade and she don't even though shes not into smartphones

HAHAHA gotcha lol kindof a way "you" can have both phones?? lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HAHAHA gotcha lol kindof a way "you" can have both phones?? lol
    lol. u r the man pm. u r so rite the only difference in the hd2 and the evo is the os. and droid is the preferred os now. I never looked at it that way. all these smartphones are mutts lol. catered to the company and what they want to promote

Exactly right garb!!!!! I cant wait til the android os is pulled off the evo and made to install on my hd2!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I envy u pm. I'd enjoy playing with phones and the like for a living. that's one helluva job.