Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Lol, hey now. We all now that I only b***hed a couple times. And it ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Lol, hey now. We all now that I only b***hed a couple times. And it wasn't CSouth's network I was complaining about. It was that damn phone I had, we knew the issue wasn't on the network side lol.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    sorry that update doesnt do any good for signal only battery. uraganone tryed it all ready
    Oh ok, it said improves reception.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    racerxe:

Since your Motorola Droid has Android 2.1, how many extra screens come with it as a result of the 2.1 update? I'm torn between the Motorola Milestone/Droid and whatever else is coming. If it's the Desire that's also coming with the Milestone, I might just wait on the Desire!

haha gets i was just playin...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So, you know what's up with the Temp that was supposed to be hired at ya'lls store? I just talked to one of the girls in HR that changed the contact email on my account and she said something happened and now ya'lls manager has to start from scratch in the hiring process.

i do know...but i cannot say...its not my place to say and could get fired. All i can say is we have nobody new.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Hey, Hey, over here, pick me!!!

I understand what you're saying. I'm happy that I may still have a chance of getting in.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    just thought i'd drop in on all of you... its been a while.... ready for some southern miss football pmarshall?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Yeh id agree with that...several weeks to a month to month and half. Everyone remembers the Tour launch nightmare lol.
    Don't get me started PM lol

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey kylemcdonald87 where ya been man ?? lol
    Last edited by walkintall67; 05-20-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Yeh, kyle..you a trator? lol..you know it!! football season is around the corner! Gonna schedule my schedule around more than 1 home game thats for sure!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    racerxe:

Since your Motorola Droid has Android 2.1, how many extra screens come with it as a result of the 2.1 update? I'm torn between the Motorola Milestone/Droid and whatever else is coming. If it's the Desire that's also coming with the Milestone, I might just wait on the Desire!
    rod:

It still only has 3 screens. But you can download apps to open it up to 7 screens. They are free too. So the amount of screens has never really bothered me as it can be easily fixed. The main thing as PMarshall said, is that if the phone is at least 2.0 and even 2.1, it really opens up the OS because there are more apps that work really well with 2.0 and above. I really like the screen on the milestone too. And if I were in your shoes and could wait, I probably would. Not because the milestone is not a great phone, it is. But it is kinda last years tech. I always want the latest and a snapdragon processor would be really nice to have as well as more on board ram for applications. I keep hoping that 2.2 will allow us to download apps to the SD card and not clog up the internal memory.

Also pmarshall,
    When you say that what csouth has now is just as fast as LTE I tend to believe you. There are a number of revisions of evdo with each revision getting faster and faster. The only problem I forsee is that there will not be any phone companies making phones for this as they will likely move on to LTE enabled phones as that is where the majority of the market will be in a year or two. I want to come back to csouth really bad. But don't want to get stuck again with the phone limitations.

Racerxe24..Hopefully you wont have to be limited with csouth anymore since they are getting newer phones faster. There are def different revisions and we will see what csouth does. I think the less expensive thing to do would be open more lanes of the highway opposed to buying a partner for LTE. I guess it all depends on what the phone manufactors decide to do. They mught only want to make LTE phones top of the line then we would be forced to go LTE to get the high end phones. Racer...how did you come up with your name? Makes me think of auto cross racing and 24 is your number.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was watching a video on the CSouth Discover center site about making the Hero faster. The guy shows how to use Advanced Task Killer. I put that program on my phone as soon as I left the store. I have never seen anything higher than around 50M. The Hero they are using on the video shows 98M free! I have never seen that on mine...and he is still letting things like Footprints run. Heck, even after I rooted I havn't seen that much, ever. Even after a wipe, and there are no market apps installed but ATK. Wish I knew the secret.

after i kill my apps i usually have between 90 to 110 mb free
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH