Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

I have been having connectivity issues for the past several days also in the Cleveland ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have been having connectivity issues for the past several days also in the Cleveland area . They told me to do a battery pull . Everything seems back to normal now .

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well guys and girls, it doesn't look like I'll be getting a Hero any time soon. Hard times.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3

Yesterday afternoon I was putting my Hero down on my desk, and noticed a little piece of something between my fingertips. It was a tiny piece of metal. I looked down at my phone and realized it was a piece of the metal overlay from my end key. Not cool! I was really aggravated thinking about how they might make me warranty the phone and I might end up with a refurb, but luckily that didn't happen. I walked in to my local store ready to put up a fight... but I showed them the problem, and was leaving with a new phone 10 minutes later. I'm glad they handled it they way they did. So, I'll be reloading apps, syncing contacts, etc. today. It will probably take me a week or two just to get it back the way I had it.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I recently purchased the LG Spyder II back in October. It's a very nice phone, however, I really wanted the HTC Hero but I really didn't think Cellular South would ever carry it. Now, I'm thinking about taking the LG back and getting the Hero. The only drawback, is the reviews that I've heard about the short battery life. Is there a way to prolong the battery life? Also, are there any new updates to the software? Lastly, is the reception real good? I don't mean to ask so many questions, but if I am going to invest quite a bit of money for this device, I want to make sure I get my moneys worth! I plan on having this phone for the long haul.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey aaron good to hear they took it back. Can't be having our latest and def greatest phones fall apart!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    wow never seen that before on the hero! glad you got it taken care of! lol.Batt life is up to user..turn off wifi..bluetooth and gps when not needed and batt life exceptional considering the large hi def screen.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    That exact same thing just happened to my hero today. I will be visiting the cellular south store this weekend sometime to see what they will do for me.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall, I had someone tell me the other day that CS's network is not using true 3G. If you don't know, can you point me in the right direction to find out the actual technology that's being used, compared to that of other carriers? Does anyone else know?
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Rod, there is no software update for our heroes that we know of yet. Yes, respetion has been great. And like Marshall said battery life depends on user. There are ways to help you get more time outta your battery, like what Marshall noted. No such thing as to may questions, better to know than to not know.

I'm still willing to sell this Storm. So if anyone knows anybody that wants it, let me know. I sure would like a Hero for Christmas.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is it a storm one or two?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    asmith...its the same "type" of 3G any other carrier has. Not sure why or what that person who told you said that or where they got that info from. 3G is 3G...theres no "almost" 3G. Now, with that said..there are diff 3G frequency bands that all the carriers use but only diff between all of them are speeds but thats it. True 3g??? ask them if theres a false 3G.....if they are thinking of 2G then they are totally wrong because 2G is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and i mean SLOWWWWWWWWW ask any TMO user "ME" how slow it is...is sucks! Not to sure how to answer this...if you want a detailed response...Csouth is REV-A with really fast UP rate....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Gets, what you asking for your storm? How much I mean?

Yeah. Csouth network has always been fast. And hardly ever have problems outta the network.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    Gets, what you asking for your storm? How much I mean?

Yeah. Csouth network has always been fast. And hardly ever have problems outta the network.
    I'm asking $180. And it's a Storm 1 Cracka. And its gonna come with everything I have for it.

What all you have for it?

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast