Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by 0thundr0 I have a Canon XTi. Love it. Mine takes the Compact ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    I have a Canon XTi. Love it. Mine takes the Compact Flash cards. Wish it took the SD like the newer models. I will look after work and get you some exact specs on my lenses and flash.
    Awesome, just sold nikon d40 and bout to jump to nikon d90..cant wait! I want to get into car photography and free lance for family portraits.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have this awesome little 5mp camera with no flash. It's pretty bad *** when you're outside and it's nice and sunny. Takes really good blurry pics when your trying to keep up with the kids. LOL
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I have this awesome little 5mp camera with no flash. It's pretty bad *** when you're outside and it's nice and sunny. Takes really good blurry pics when your trying to keep up with the kids. LOL

Hmmm... auto censorship. Pretty cool. Now I can type what I want and won't get in trouble for it. lol
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah the entries are coming from my Google calendar.. looked there and found the global reminder setting. Thanks!

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use a Canon Digital Rebel too. Along with the stock lens I use a macro lens and a 28-55mm. I use that one the most though I do enjoy the macro lens as well.

Macro photography is nice...im def going to get into that also. What flash are yall using? I will be getting 3 Nikon sb600's for delayed flash for effect, especially with car photography. The different flash positions and delayed flash will add focal points to the car but im sure yall have seen these photos before. Im also going to invest in 18-200mm Nikor vr lens along with a few full lenses and fish eye, many filters as well. What are yall using for post photography?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Questions from an ex-Cell South customer. I moved to Verizon for the Moto Droid and have really enjoyed it. I have not enjoyed the more expensive bill each month. I always told Cell South that they had the best service but the crappiest phones and one day I would leave because of that. Well I did... But now they are getting the Milestone(Droid) which totally shocks me as I really did not think they would ever get that phone, or if they did not until Christmas time. It seemed like they were a year behind on all phones that came out that were non-exclusive. So my questions, if I were to decide to come back to Cell South, could I use my current Droid? I kinda doubt it but thought I would ask. Also, I have a $350 ETF. Will Cell South still have this on with the Milestone comes out? Also will they actually pay it, or will they just take it out of my bill each month until they have credited me $350. And should I wait for the game changer or is the Milestone the game changer? I would really like to see Cell South get the HTC Incredible.... Any answers to these questions would be appreciated. I would like to come back to Cell South because of the service and low monthly payments....

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Questions from an ex-Cell South customer. I moved to Verizon for the Moto Droid and have really enjoyed it. I have not enjoyed the more expensive bill each month. I always told Cell South that they had the best service but the crappiest phones and one day I would leave because of that. Well I did... But now they are getting the Milestone(Droid) which totally shocks me as I really did not think they would ever get that phone, or if they did not until Christmas time. It seemed like they were a year behind on all phones that came out that were non-exclusive. So my questions, if I were to decide to come back to Cell South, could I use my current Droid? I kinda doubt it but thought I would ask. Also, I have a $350 ETF. Will Cell South still have this on with the Milestone comes out? Also will they actually pay it, or will they just take it out of my bill each month until they have credited me $350. And should I wait for the game changer or is the Milestone the game changer? I would really like to see Cell South get the HTC Incredible.... Any answers to these questions would be appreciated. I would like to come back to Cell South because of the service and low monthly payments....
    Unfortuanlty we cannot use VZW phones...would be much easier wouldnt it! lol. As for csouth paying ETF, theres no telling when they will stop doing it to be honest, sometimes its for 5 days others its for 2 months, so im sorry but i cant be accurate on that one for you, sorry. Yes, the cats out of the bag about csouth getting the milestone (droid) and will be getting it very soon from what im told, but we will see when that day actually comes. As far as csouth beig late on getting phones, yes they were, but have def stepped up their game on getting new devices. For example...csouth was number 2 in the US to get the Hero only 3 days after Sprint..thats pretty darn good! Csouth will be getting another Android phone soon after but im not allowed to say since i work for csouth..wishi could! Well, hope you come back to csouth..the grass is greener over here!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall: Did you ever root your HERO? Just being nosey. I'm still on the fence. When I had my iPhone 3GS Jailbroken, I had problems with bubbles under the screen. I restored it to stock, took it to an Apple Store, where they replaced the screen in 15 minutes free of charge. When I got home, I Jailbroke it again (quickly and easily), and all was good. I'm just not OK with the "Once you root the Hero, it's imposible to return it to a truly factory state".

As for the other forum members that have rooted, the card I have that will be the Gold Card, came with the phone. I do not have an adapter to convert it to a standard SD card to insert directly into my computer. Is it possible to create a Gold Card via USB, while the card is in the phone?

No i havent rooted..ill be getting the new android when it comes out so i dont see a point in doing it..might do the next one i get though..as for usb gold carding..i dont think so...i could be wrong but ima say no.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    pmarshall thanks for the reply. Do you know how they pay off the ETF? Just curious as to if they cut you a check to payoff the other carrier? How does that work?

ETf works like this...you come to csouth without canceling your vzw account...If your porting we can save your number. Once you port over your vzw line becomes inactive and csouth begins to work. Vzw will send you a final bill with the early termination fee which you pay, csouth gives you a form to fill out that you also send in a copy of your vzw bill wth the ETF on it. Csouth then processes that and credits your bill that ETF...basically you wont pay a bill with us for a while. You said your ETF is $350....is that accurate? Most we see from vzw is $200. Csouth only pays up to $200 anyway because not sure if anyone has an etf over $200. If you have more than one line csouth pays up to $200 pr line.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You guys, I am actually getting excited about the Motorola Milestone, after seeing many clips from youtube about it. If I'm not mistaken it comes pre-packaged with Android 2.0. For me that's a plus, however, the phone coming soon behind it might change my mind. Especially if it's the HTC Desire or Droid Incredible that would be mind-blowing! In my opinion though the Motorola Milestone makes the HTC Hero seem like a stone age device. LOL.

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    My ETF was $350 with Verizon since I had a smart phone. They had just recently bumped the ETF's for "smart devices". It's $200 for any other device as far as I know.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I Rooted my Hero last night! Thanks uraganone for helping me with the little bump in the road. Other than that, it went pretty smooth. I'll be putting it to the test today, and over the weekend. So far, so good.