Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

So Marshall, do you know what's up with the opening in Gulfport? Is somebody being ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

So Marshall, do you know what's up with the opening in Gulfport? Is somebody being promoted or what? Or can you not say anything about it?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    pmarshall....if the Motorola Droid/Milestone is the first phone to be released this Summer, is the other mystery Droid type phone going to be released alongside of it? Furthermore, do you know whether Android 2.1 will come with any of them? Oh, I happened to stumble upon an android site a few days ago, and saw where Cellular South has plans to offer the HTC Legend! Don't know the validity of this but I hope it's true! Also a few android sites are saying definitely that the HTC Desire is coming to CellSouth. I think that they are confusing CellSouth with U.S. Cellular, for they are supposedly testing that phone before release for U.S. Cellular this summer. Either way, I hope that there's an HTC Android coming with the Motorola. That's what I want my first smartphone to be is an HTC!
    I hope it's not the Legend, or if so, they're adding the Desire as well... the Legend is nice, but not much of an upgrade from the Hero, really. Again, not what I'd call a "game-changer"...
    The Desire or Incredible on the other hand...

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    So Marshall, do you know what's up with the opening in Gulfport? Is somebody being promoted or what? Or can you not say anything about it?
    No idea man, sorry.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What is everyone using for Turn-by-Turn GPS on their Hero or Android device?

I have Tom Tom on my Touch Pro, but I need something for my wife's Hero, and I would like pre-loaded maps. I do not want to have to have a data connection open to see the maps.

Also does anyone know of any OBDII software for the Android? I have some for my Touch Pro, but would like some for the Hero.

These two apps are currently the only apps on my Touch Pro that I can not replicate on my Wife's Hero.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

Calendar on Hero

Anybody figured out a way to make all calendar notifications go away? I've tried everything I can find to make it not pop-up the reminder message but it still does... want the entries on my calendar but don't want to be reminded of them...

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post

I have Tom Tom on my Touch Pro, but I need something for my wife's Hero, and I would like pre-loaded maps. I do not want to have to have a data connection open to see the maps.

Also does anyone know of any OBDII software for the Android? I have some for my Touch Pro, but would like some for the Hero.

These two apps are currently the only apps on my Touch Pro that I can not replicate on my Wife's Hero.

you can go on the market and look for an app call CoPilot Live I think it's like 30 bucks, you have to download the maps before you start using it. Or you can go to 4shared.com and look for the same thing for free.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Pm, I have a billing question.

We have a business account with 9 lines active. I had it set up where all of the phones were on the Family Talk Unlimited plan and had them paired where the first 8 phones got billed at a rate of 59.00 for the first line and 29.99 for the shared line. The 9th phone was basically stand alone at full rate.

A couple of weeks ago I swapped one line to a smartphone plan, and the 9th line rolled over to pair with the another line at the discounted rate. Is that clear enough? 8 shared on the family rate now, and 1 on the smartphone plan.

My question is, the phone that was added to the share plan (the previous stand alone) looks like it was double charged for this past billing cycle. They prorated his previous rate to 51.99 (which looks right), but ALSO charged a full month at the share rate of 59.99. My question is, shouldnt the share rate that they charged be prorated as well? Or do they not do that on share lines?

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post

I have CoPilot Live on my Hero; works fairly well, although it's a bit slow. I had a little trouble downloading the North America map, but their customer service seems pretty good, and they emailed a link to d/l it to my desktop, so I could then transfer to the SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Anybody figured out a way to make all calendar notifications go away? I've tried everything I can find to make it not pop-up the reminder message but it still does... want the entries on my calendar but don't want to be reminded of them...
    Do you use only the Hero calendar, or are you using Google Calendar and syncing? On the Hero calendar, when you add an event, I change the notification to "none", and don't get the pop-up... but I add a lot of stuff through the Google calendar, and delete the reminder there

Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Pm, I have a billing question.

We have a business account with 9 lines active. I had it set up where all of the phones were on the Family Talk Unlimited plan and had them paired where the first 8 phones got billed at a rate of 59.00 for the first line and 29.99 for the shared line. The 9th phone was basically stand alone at full rate.

A couple of weeks ago I swapped one line to a smartphone plan, and the 9th line rolled over to pair with the another line at the discounted rate. Is that clear enough? 8 shared on the family rate now, and 1 on the smartphone plan.

My question is, the phone that was added to the share plan (the previous stand alone) looks like it was double charged for this past billing cycle. They prorated his previous rate to 51.99 (which looks right), but ALSO charged a full month at the share rate of 59.99. My question is, shouldnt the share rate that they charged be prorated as well? Or do they not do that on share lines?
    The prorations ALL depend what day of the month you changed over...so yes..it could have been that you were charged a partial and a full...hard for me to say from here.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    It was during the last week of the billing cycle. They did prorate the previous plan that the phone was on, but did not on the new family share plan. The bill on that phone was around $124, which is accurate for two billings. Just wondered if that was correct, or something I need to call about.

Do they charge a month in advance on plan changes?

basically what happens is..since that one shifted..you prolly had a bit to prorate on that plan whe it was stand alone..now its shifted...theres a difference inthe monthly plan now so it also prorated...i hate prorations and trying to explain them lol..no mater how its explained it always looks like you pay to much lol. You can call and prolly get a better explanation since they can pull your account up and look at your bills..i cannot with my position here.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Milestone is definitely coming. Check out the first letter of each line of the riddle on C-South's facebook page.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    http://www.androidcentral.com/cellul...ting-milestone

What does this mean for people like me, who left the iPhone last month for the iPhone Killing Hero. Now I am stuck with 2 crap Hero's for 2 years! This sucks.

Why are your heros crap?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH