Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Did anyone else see that Best Buy is thinking that 2.1 for the Sprint Hero ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Did anyone else see that Best Buy is thinking that 2.1 for the Sprint Hero will be out Friday? Since the announcement didn't come from a carrier, I tend to take it with a grain of salt. Still...........

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    [QUOTE=pmarshall;1257905]What exactly do you mean by screen going out? totally black...white...or what. I only ask becuase i see many diff opinions of
    I think I got it she never do a batt pull never restarts Da fone and never clear Da cache or internet content

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    finally got the gold card right (dumb error)... finished rooting tonight, loaded Fresh 2.0d (Android 2.1). So far, I'm loving it!
    Hey is Da fresh 2.0 a cool rom? I heard it loads a lot of sprint stuff on your done

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    lol....if its the droid...which i know if it is or not...im not getting it. Ive used these and just do NOT like the keyboard. I want an android so bad with a physical keyboard..but this ones very dissapointing. I am 5'8" and have average to small hands and have a hard time with the top row keys and can barely reach past the d-pad to get to the keyboard with my left hand..frusterating. Someone with big hands would have quite the headache IMO trying to type on this. The backflip.....amazing keyboard, its huge and easy to use. Id love to actually see a G1 style keyboard..that would make my day.
    You can't eat at Burger king with those hands lol

saltforkman no está en línea Stack level 1

Incredible and Other Android News for Cellular South

I have been using an Incredible from Verizon for about a week now and I am very very impressed. I have Hero and have loved it, but have been dieing for the 2.1 update, but now that I have the incredible it is no longer an issue. The dang thing is so quick it is almost unbelievable at first.

The screen is a little nicer than the Hero and so the keyboard seems to be a little more accurate when typing.

Just so everyone knows, I have had an upper level Cellular South contact confirm that what is known as the Motorola Droid, is coming to Cellular South very soon. It will not be called the Droid when it is released by Cellular South because Droid is a Verizon naming convention for all of its Android devices. They also confirm that Cellular South expects to have 5, yes 5 Android phone out by the end of the year. So if you know anyone that is dieing to get an Android, you may want to have them wait a few months and get a much more updated model.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    So did the upper level contact say what it would be called if it's not gonna be called the Droid?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I read a comment posted on one of the Android sites that the HTC Desire would be at CS by late summer, not sure how true that is though. Good point gets, wonder what it'll be called. I know the gsm variation is the "milestone".
    Last edited by walkintall67; 05-06-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: I can't type

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well, while the Moto Milestone is a nice handset, I wouldn't call it "a true game-changer" at this point...

Yea maybe this time last year it was "a true game changer" but not after the latest Android releases

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Info I got from a CS rep.
    - HTC Hero update should be here first week of June - CS reps will get it 2 weeks in advance. At the moment the plan is for the upgrade to occur at a Cell South store.
    - There are going to be two Motorola Android phones released. one with 3.7" screen (Droid?) another with 3.2" ?, but both will have physical keyboards.
    - The rumor is that Kyocera Zip is going to show up sometime also.

I think the Hero update is accurate, and am pretty sure a Driod"ish" phone will be showing up, but I am not confident about the other info.

Personally, I love HTC hardware and any non-HTC phone will have to be VERY Impressive to pull me away.
    Last edited by fd59; 05-06-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Possibly something like the Devour or Backfilp from Motorola with that smaller screen

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Hey Marshall, I posted my resume for the Gulfport ASR opening that was on the website. What you know about that?
    What do i know about that? what ya mean?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

milestone.....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

HA just found a cool thing i could do with my iphone i have laying around...install android on it hahaha
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    HA just found a cool thing i could do with my iphone i have laying around...install android on it hahaha
    OUTSTANDING lol