Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

We are always glad to have new contributors, just want to be sure everything is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

We are always glad to have new contributors, just want to be sure everything is on the up & up I have seen some major drama on another forum surrounding one of the Motorola Droid ROMs a couple weeks ago, we don't want that to happen here
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Not to start any problems, but who are you. One day I read people talking about rooting the csouth hero, next there's a first poster talking about writing a walk through on how to do it.

Like I said I just want to know who you are.
    yeah he rooted my hero for me he really is a nice guy very patient and really knows what he is doing very smart

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    @pmarshall hey my cousin has a blackberry pearl flip she say the screen goes out can you help?

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Verizon's exclusive on the Moto Droid should be up, and the HTC Desire is coming to some other smaller carriers in the US...

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Like I said, not trying to start problems. Just saw the guy come out of nowhere and start rooting things lol. Didn't know who this person was. And because he started the rooting talk in like two posts, it threw up that suspicion flag in the brain.

Uraganone, no disrespect, just suspicion. I welcome the good advice and the technical support for the hero, but I would also like to kind of know the person giving the information.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    finally got the gold card right (dumb error)... finished rooting tonight, loaded Fresh 2.0d (Android 2.1). So far, I'm loving it!
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok guys. I'm seriously considering rooting, especially if this is the only way I can get my newest need addressed. I have looked around a couple forums trying to find an app or process that will allow me a way to select a particular group of contacts as a favorites widget. It would be great if I could have my work contacts as one widget on one screen and my personal favorites on another. I also tried to put the work group into the favorites widget without success. I am one of those people that has several different "scenes" customized depending on where i am and what I'm doing. The current widget just doesn't work for what I need. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have used the bettercut app to make shortcuts to individual contacts, but that is not really what I'm looking for. Thanks

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    @pmarshall hey my cousin has a blackberry pearl flip she say the screen goes out can you help?
    What exactly do you mean by screen going out? totally black...white...or what. I only ask becuase i see many diff opinions of what going out is.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

i have had the pleasure of speaking with uragnone for a week or so..very good guy..willing to help and very smart.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ^^ I am with pmarshall......I have chatted with uragnone and he is a knowledgeable and a seemingly good guy; however, I saw the post with the rooting information taken directly from the XDA website. When I clicked the donate button (to check it out), it directed me to a paypal site for uragnone.

I hope this was some sort of misunderstanding; however, you must admit that the circumstances are suspect.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall: clean out a few of your pm's :-)
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

lol cleaned...builds up to 200 fast lol sorry
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Android Central reports that they believe the Moto Droid is the phone under the cloth on the CS website, then they said the HTC Desire has been confirmed by Cellular South when in actuality it was confirmed by US Cellular, a little confusion there but they are trying to get it out there.

Muhahahahahaha ....lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree that the cloth appears to be covering a Moto Droid, due to the lip and mic hole at the bottom........