Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by 0thundr0 Alright. Share the details. What ROM are you using? Any noticeable ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Alright. Share the details. What ROM are you using? Any noticeable problems? What, if any parts did you have troubles with? I'm worried about data outside the CSouth area but as soon as I find the best ROM I believe I will try. Also, congrats on the rooting success!
    i am running ALOYSIUS its real nice. has the nexus one launcher its very responsive and fast.so far no problems except notifications for voice mail.
    everything else works fine uraganone said this was the best rom for cs network so that what im sticking with. i got to get a biggeer memory card thats about it. it has the google navigator, speech to text, the market is the 2.1 market i think, i got the 2.1 camera which is better. all i can say is do it.

uraganone no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK guys i am working on a ROM that will be only for CS and i might share. Just too busy right now. I would suggest DamageControl ROMs but messes up our PRL and PRI. So when i cook mine it will not change PRL/PRI (PRL/PRI) are responsible for the Roaming bit. Even with DC i still did not have any problems with Roaming. I will need someone to help me host the file for me as i dont have a server to host it right now.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Upgrade policy

So, does someone know CS's phone upgrade policy? If I purchased a Hero when it came out, and signed a 2 yr contract, will I be able to upgrade to one of these new Android phones any time soon?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can upgrade at anytime you just have to pay the remainder of you contract and the 2 year price of the phone.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can we go back to a Palm Treo 650??? Lol jk, well PM can we at least find out how soon "very soon" is?
    Last edited by walkintall67; 05-03-2010 at 12:15 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cant be the Evo..thats also supersonic.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

haha how soon?? pretty soon...i wasnt told a date..just "real soon". ill say..they are touch screen and android.lol..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I will be doing this root as soon as I get a chance..i have been so busy. I usually make time for this type of stuff but..just havnt had a chance. I want to express a huge thanks to URAGANONE for his time effort and knowledge to allow this to happen for us. Thanks alot!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Sorry i wont do it again bye bye Pinstack
    I am sorry again i should not have done it, even though i credited the owners of the posts.
    Last edited by uraganone; 05-03-2010 at 04:46 PM.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any one who updates your Tour to .624 may have to go back and update BBM, after loading new os I had version 5.0.0

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by uraganone View Post
    Sorry i wont do it again bye bye Pinstack
    I am sorry again i should not have done it, even though i credited the owners of the posts.
    All that was asked was if the guide you posted was written by you since you were requesting donations, we wanted to be sure it was legit, just watching out for the interests of developers. Sorry you chose to edit your posts before the situation was understood.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    All that was asked was if the guide you posted was written by you since you were requesting donations, we wanted to be sure it was legit, just watching out for the interests of developers. Sorry you chose to edit your posts before the situation was understood.

I am a developer, do you think i dont know the rules. I credited all the devs in my post and i left all the devs or the poster's so everyone can see their job and i dont do stuff just to piss someone off or steal their job. I was going to accept donations just after i had the ROM up and running. I apologize for any inconvenience and misunderstanding i caused.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Not to start any problems, but who are you. One day I read people talking about rooting the csouth hero, next there's a first poster talking about writing a walk through on how to do it.

Like I said I just want to know who you are.
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 05-03-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    He is the man he helped me root mine real nice guy.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall....hopefully, this will be my last time being inquisitive about these 2 mysterious androids! I want to know are the Motorola Droid or the HTC Incredible Verizon exclusives? I'm hoping it's the Hero 2(Legend), which is supposedly coming to Sprint. Well, I hope it's not the Samsung Moment, it doesn't show me nothing. The Incredible would be really nice as well. The suspense is pure torture! lol!