Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

I still want to root my Hero, but I am going next week to South ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I still want to root my Hero, but I am going next week to South Carolina, and to Florida in June. I've heard several people say that they had no data while roaming. That would really suck. uraganone, does your custom ROM work while roaming outside of Mississippi?
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 04-30-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Spelling

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    albrown...wait for the new phones.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Were the Incredible, Eris, and Moto Droid exclusive to Verizon?

uraganone no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK Guys i have one day all day tomorrow to get the Guide going. More details coming up, i would need the site to host few little programs that are necessary for the rooting process. If someone is willing to host them for the site please PM me and i will get with them for the details. Sorry i have been so busy recently and i have a life too . I have all the info ready but not enough time in my disposition. Please understand.
    I use a ROM called ALOYSIUS and i have personalized it to my needs seriously very personalized. So i have decided to put the stock Aloysius instead so everyone can do however they want to do. The ROM Works very well with CS network no problems what so ever (on my phone) minor bugs are reported about specific apps but as far as stock ROM works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Were the Incredible, Eris, and Moto Droid exclusive to Verizon?
    One of them arent...i know that...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Just trying to figure out what CS means when they say "a true game changer" on the Discovery Center, has to be something good or at least it should be

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

My PURE speculation is the Moto Droid... I've seen and heard reference to a physical keyboard on one of the new CS Androids...

IF its the droid...im not impressed....i dont like the keyboard. Its cramped to the left due to the d-pad. I have typed on it and its not very easy. I usually rate a keyboard by how many mispelled words i have byt typing the same sentence on every phone....i had about half mispelled words on the droid. If we get that..it wont be in my pocket unless they make me carrey it. We will see...i wouldnt mind a snapdraggon though...droids 800 processor is old news lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I played with a Droid at the VZW store and it wasn't so bad and I have big fingers, but of course that was just a few minutes worth. Day to day use would probably be somewhat more difficult.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    IF its the droid...im not impressed....i dont like the keyboard. Its cramped to the left due to the d-pad. I have typed on it and its not very easy. I usually rate a keyboard by how many mispelled words i have byt typing the same sentence on every phone....i had about half mispelled words on the droid. If we get that..it wont be in my pocket unless they make me carrey it. We will see...i wouldnt mind a snapdraggon though...droids 800 processor is old news lol
    Agreed, the Nexus One or Incredible with Snapdragon processor would be much nicer...

yeh...i wish i could say what it is....not nexus though..thats gsm at the moment.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I guess we'll find out when they release lol

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey everyone i am rooted thanks to uraganone and i must say i am impressed

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    hey everyone i am rooted thanks to uraganone and i must say i am impressed
    Alright. Share the details. What ROM are you using? Any noticeable problems? What, if any parts did you have troubles with? I'm worried about data outside the CSouth area but as soon as I find the best ROM I believe I will try. Also, congrats on the rooting success!

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3

his

I noticed that pmarshall mentioned that one of the new android phones would not be the Supersonic. This leads me to believe that it may be the HTC 4G EVO(the other name for the Supersonic). I'm not impressed if it's the Motorola Droid. However, I would love to have either the HTC Droid Eris or the Incredible. I have heard good reviews on the Eris. Plus the Eris, Incredible or HTC 4G EVO would be a step up from the Hero. I hope which ever ones are selected will have Android 2.1! Can't wait!