Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

My game of the week is Pocket Empire. Pretty cool game if you don't mind ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

My game of the week is Pocket Empire. Pretty cool game if you don't mind waiting for long periods of time for your buildings to build lol. It's kind of like the old Command and Conquer game except on your phone.

On a side note, everyone with an Android should check out AppBrain. It's like a 3rd party Android market. It filters out all the crap apps that are on the market so you actually see the good stuff when you search for it. Click on the link to check it out and you'll have to download the AppBrain Sync app in the market. It'll take a little getting used to, but it's a good thing to have. For example, when you find something in AppBrain it may or may not be for you device build, but when you click the app it takes you to the market link. If it's not for the build you have it won't show up. And there are a few awesome looking apps that I found that I want but couldn't get yet. Come On 2.1, I need you....
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    On a side note, everyone with an Android should check out AppBrain. It's like a 3rd party Android market. It filters out all the crap apps that are on the market so you actually see the good stuff when you search for it. Click on the link to check it out and you'll have to download the AppBrain Sync app in the market. It'll take a little getting used to, but it's a good thing to have. For example, when you find something in AppBrain it may or may not be for you device build, but when you click the app it takes you to the market link. If it's not for the build you have it won't show up. And there are a few awesome looking apps that I found that I want but couldn't get yet. Come On 2.1, I need you....
    AppBrain is great. I wiped my Hero, and did a restore from MyBackup Pro. Now none of the free apps are showing up in the My Downloads section of Android Market. AppBrain is what I'm using now to keep these apps updated. Love it. Also, I agree 100%...Come On 2.1!

uraganone no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Guys i will post a full guide(easy way, fully detailed) on how to root an HTC Hero (Cellular South hero Only). I had a hint from a friend that is here @ pinstack that they wanted a guide on how to Root. Well the guide is out there, and not all of it is complete. I root phones and i have a fee for it because if i do i little mistake the phone is gone(bricket). Thats why i charge a fee. I wont charge a fee anymore i just accept donations to whom ever my guide was helpful. So no stress and no pressure about pay. I have rooted in Hattiesburg area 68 phones and i know how hard it is to do it. Just give me a little time to put it all together.
    If you think that the procedure is hard and you cant keep up, send me a PM and leave your GTalk and i will try to help(than that will be with the fee).
    I live in Hattiesburg if someone wants to personally meet and root their phone. I will try to be as fats as i can i promise.
    Regards

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    CS announced on the Discover Center that more Android phones were on the way, also os 5 update is out from cs through desktop manager. It's version .624 and is kinda fast so give it a try if you have a Tour
    Last edited by walkintall67; 04-30-2010 at 02:30 AM.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by uraganone View Post
    Hey Guys i will post a full guide(easy way, fully detailed) on how to root an HTC Hero (Cellular South hero Only). I had a hint from a friend that is here @ pinstack that they wanted a guide on how to Root. Well the guide is out there, and not all of it is complete. I root phones and i have a fee for it because if i do i little mistake the phone is gone(bricket). Thats why i charge a fee. I wont charge a fee anymore i just accept donations to whom ever my guide was helpful. So no stress and no pressure about pay. I have rooted in Hattiesburg area 68 phones and i know how hard it is to do it. Just give me a little time to put it all together.
    If you think that the procedure is hard and you cant keep up, send me a PM and leave your GTalk and i will try to help(than that will be with the fee).
    I live in Hattiesburg if someone wants to personally meet and root their phone. I will try to be as fats as i can i promise.
    Regards
    I'm unfamiliar with this process. Is "rooting" like jailbreaking on an ipod touch or iphone?

@pmarshall, I have a blackberry curve 8330 with cell south and my wife has an LG 260. We've both been having problems with them. I keep having trackball issues (gone spastic, even with new trackballs) and her phone keeps turning off by itself. I'm eligible for an upgrade in September or October, and hers is eligible sooner. If we've been having problems, will they waive the early upgrade fee. Both of us want touch screen smart phones. Do you think there's a possibility that there will be something better than the hero coming down the pipe that we need to wait for? Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    CS announced on the Discover Center that more Android phones were on the way, also os 5 update is out from cs through desktop manager. It's version .624 and is kinda fast so give it a try if you have a Tour
    Is there an os 5 for the older blackberry (8330)? I really don't like updating the software unless there's a major update availalbe. I always lose data in some software.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    CS announced on the Discover Center that more Android phones were on the way...
    That's about how it works. I sell my two iPhone 3GS and come back to CSouth. Buy two Hero's last month, and they will be outdated next month. And now they charge big time to upgrade early. This sucks. Side note...COME ON 2.1!

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by uraganone View Post
    Regards
    Hey uraganone, would definitely appreciate the write up. I've read through the guide at xda a few times, and it's a bit complicated. Would you also be willing to give access to the ROM you've developed, for donations? Thanks again.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey everyone....good news!!! i know 2 new androids coming soon!!! but, bad news...since what i write is monitored, i cant say what they are...put it like this..im excited about 1 of them! its no supersonic i will say that though. EVERYONE GO DOWNLOAD SKYFIRE FROM MARKET! HAS FLASH 10! I have been watching shows all morning.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    @pmarshall, I have a blackberry curve 8330 with cell south and my wife has an LG 260. We've both been having problems with them. I keep having trackball issues (gone spastic, even with new trackballs) and her phone keeps turning off by itself. I'm eligible for an upgrade in September or October, and hers is eligible sooner. If we've been having problems, will they waive the early upgrade fee. Both of us want touch screen smart phones. Do you think there's a possibility that there will be something better than the hero coming down the pipe that we need to wait for? Thanks for your help.
    Csouth has tightened up on the upgrade fees, and do not waive them anymore. I would hold out until the new phones come and just do it then. Csouth replaces trackballs at no charge if the phones under warranty but only charge $10 for them if out of warranty. Hang in there....some good stuff coming!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So my app this week is of course exploring SkyFire browser with flash 10 support. Those who are not in 3G areas be patient on the download times, quality is ok at best even on 3G...but its def good enough to watch your shows.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    pmarshall........2 questions. 1. Do you think that csouth will get the new Tour soon? if not....... 2. Do you know anyone who would be willing to trade a newer (2 month or less) old Tour for a Hero?? I am really missing my BB, and I want to jump on BB OS 6 when it starts leaking.
    BB 6 look "ok" but all the new stuff they are doing has already been done by every single maker already...bbis sooooooo far behind on technology, id double think the going to bb for OS6 and wait to see what csouth gets,..youll like it! Thats my opinion though with the BB....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can't wait

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What stinks is when you have the diamond and you've waited a year for your upgrade then come to find out all ur waiting is in vein b/c u can't afford the new prorated charges and the cost of a new phone.