Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by pound24 hey im taking mine to him sat he is going to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    hey im taking mine to him sat he is going to root mine for me. im ready
    I was going to go Saturday, but the weather made the trip to Hattiesburg less inviting!! Did he get it done for you??!! How did it work......smooth?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    I was going to go Saturday, but the weather made the trip to Hattiesburg less inviting!! Did he get it done for you??!! How did it work......smooth?
    same with me the weather so its going to be this sat

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    While we're waiting for new Android news.. check out the announcement for the tour replacement?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/26/b...s-big-complai/

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Looks good...to bad its still a plain ole blackberry......When they get Flash..i may go back to it...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    i meant his real name..lol
    Looks like the guy's name is Sami (http://myspace.com/uraganone). As for Hattiesburg, I graduated from USM and spend quite a bit of time there. It's a growing area.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    yes im very familiar with hburg, used to live there and my wife got her masters from usm...go to all golden eagle home games.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

^^ I'm an Eagle alum as well.......spent most of the 2000's there! Good times.

I think I'm going to break down and root this Hero this week. Does anyone know what ROM is serving CSouth Hero's the best. I hear there's one out there where everything is working. Any ideas?
    Last edited by 0thundr0; 04-27-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Grammer/Spelling. :)

pmarshall........2 questions. 1. Do you think that csouth will get the new Tour soon? if not....... 2. Do you know anyone who would be willing to trade a newer (2 month or less) old Tour for a Hero?? I am really missing my BB, and I want to jump on BB OS 6 when it starts leaking.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall...do you think CellSouth will get the HTC Desire. I ask this because U.S. Cellular is getting this device. Usually, whatever U.S. Cellular gets, we will usually get it. I thought about the Hero, but I'm afraid if I get it, then CellSouth may get the Desire or the HTC EVO.

I went by our CSouth in McComb to pick up an Otterbox case for my Hero, and I was talking to the Discover Center employee. She said that the 2.1 upgrade was coming this summer and would be released in conjunction with a new Android device that she described as much sturdier than the Hero, with a full keyboard. She wouldn't give me any details like brand and such. Anyone heard anything about a new CSouth Android phone. It makes me feel like the Hero I bought last month is already outdated. Hello root!

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 0thundr0 View Post
    Looks like the guy's name is Sami (http://myspace.com/uraganone). As for Hattiesburg, I graduated from USM and spend quite a bit of time there. It's a growing area.
    My cousin is Jamie Collins #22 for da eagles. If Ur a fan of football. Sami lol told me yesterday he cooked up a new Rom for cs hero

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    My cousin is Jamie Collins #22 for da eagles. If Ur a fan of football. Sami lol told me yesterday he cooked up a new Rom for cs hero
    I am a fan. Used to hit all the home games before my little boy was born. Ready for this season to start. Tell Sami that he needs to post his ROM. I want to root, but with 20 CDMA Roms to choose from, I just can't make myself do it yet.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    fd59, there are people out there(dont know if they are csouth or if it even matters with windows) but they are DUAL booting Android and Windows. Thats what i want to do with my hd2 once thats available.
    Got my Touch Pro dual booting Windows and Android 2.0.1 and yes it is a little buggy, but definitely cool to play around with!!
    Last edited by fd59; 04-28-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Hey y'all.....does anyone have a BB Tour they'd like to trade of my HTC Hero?? I was going to put this in the market, but I thought that this would be the best forum for this. PM me if you're interested.