Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Coverage is good in Pass!... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Coverage is good in Pass!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Is there a way to set up like a trial period so it can be tested? I know it's a weird question but I wouldn't want to pay for something that doesn't work either ya know. Maybe there's an employee that has one that lives in the same area as him or something.

Just trying to get the South some more business.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad to see some talk on here again

tarawa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
    I got through to customer service and they opened a Trouble Ticket for this and said they should get back to me within the next day or two. The rep did say that there should be no reason why I can't send to them, so hopefully this can be cleared up.
    They called me back today and informed that they DO support short codes, just not all of them. And, of course, the few that I've tried recently didn't work and the rep confirmed they weren't on the list. I asked if this list was available somewhere and she said no. I guess the next thing to do would be to ask CSouth to start supporting more short codes.

Gotta hand it to CSouth though - pretty good customer service! AT&T would have never called me back!

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    will 2.1 let me save apps to my memory card instead of the phone

Yes CS is good about responding when they know the answer. LOL they stopped answering me for a while when I kept emailing them concerning the Tour release last year.
    Anybody have any news??

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    i was looking for a new media player for my hero. I stumbled across an app called (3) Cubed. Only tried it out for a hours, but really like it so far. Anyone tried a 3rd party music app and really like it? If so, what is it and why do you like it?

no date on2.1....media stream is a good video media player on android..and music app..i LOVE pandora on android and imusic is a good place to dl full length songs and mobilio ringtone is a good place for ringtones. Vuclip music videos is a good place to dl music vids. A online radio is my fav to listen to Saints games also. A world of photo is a fun addicting app that allows you to share photos with people around the world..pretty cool. The game im addicted to right now..Mystique! its a RPG game thats interactive and 3d...it can be dled free in the market but mystique2 and 3 are paid...can get them from 4shared.com..just type in mystique.apk and dl all the levels.Hey, lets start something new: Have a APP and GAME of your week. Where everyone with hero and BB tells us what their fav game or app is and every week we all share...that would be a good way for us all to learn as much as possible, together. Give a small description also if you like.Ill start..Fav game: mystique..RPG 3D game thats interactive.....Fav app....Photo safe: keeps pesky people from going through my pictures.Next...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    will 2.1 let me save apps to my memory card instead of the phone
    There are a few apps for Rooted androids that i believe will allow this..not sure if its for hero but i had it on my G1. Ill be rooting ASAP.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Hey PM, I was able to play with a HD2 the other day, very nice even though me and WinMo don't get along that well, MyTouch is nice also from TMo. Went by the VZW store Saturday also and don't even get me started on a Droid with 2.1 update, so so so nice, makes my Tour look ancient already lol

Hey Marshall, where did you find the photo safe app? I didn't see it In the market

go dl it free from 4 shared gets.Walkn: yes mytouch is nice..had a few of those as well..love the hd2 though..cant wait for csouth to get a snapdragon processing phone with android of course. lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Marshall I couldn't find the photo safe on 4shared. I did get Mystique from the market tho. It's aggravating, I can't get out of the damn bathroom. I saw a dead girl walking towards me and a dead face in the broken mirror.

If CS does get something comparable to the Incredible or Droid I'm moving to Android

Androidboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Best move I've made in a long time. I don't miss Blackberry one bit.