Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by crackaberry Mobile defense is like a tracking device for your phone . ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Mobile defense is like a tracking device for your phone . If your phone gets stolen you can see where it is . You can remote wipe it if someone tried to activate your phone . Gives the persons phone number location cool program .
    Its kinda like smart guard? Where you can backup, see where it is and wipe it all from say a computer or other mobile device.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do not know anything about smart guard bro. But once you set this up you can track your phone in real time. You can lock your phone send out an alarm that cannot be turned off unless you take out the batt or beat your phone to pieces. I tried the alarm system sounds like a car alarm going off. Freaked me out cause i did not know how to turn it off ha ha. The wife was asleep i woke her up boy was she po lol. It has real time tracking and you can also send the thief a nice little text saying the po po is coming or mr smith and wesson is coming to greet you. The owner and creator of the site worked with me as a test subject for cell south. At first it was not created for cs south until i got to talking to him. Took i guess about a wk to get the bugs out. But all in all it works. This is for the android phones only for now. You can check the site out drop a question about what kind of phone you have. He might something for other users also. I know he is working on the blackberry platform. https://www.mobiledefense.com/

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by src105 View Post
    Aaron, could you send me a GV invite?
    Invite sent.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the dolphin browser reply I will download it as soon as I park. This is a nice forum yall are all very helpful thanks again
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Do not know anything about smart guard bro. But once you set this up you can track your phone in real time. You can lock your phone send out an alarm that cannot be turned off unless you take out the batt or beat your phone to pieces. I tried the alarm system sounds like a car alarm going off. Freaked me out cause i did not know how to turn it off ha ha. The wife was asleep i woke her up boy was she po lol. It has real time tracking and you can also send the thief a nice little text saying the po po is coming or mr smith and wesson is coming to greet you. The owner and creator of the site worked with me as a test subject for cell south. At first it was not created for cs south until i got to talking to him. Took i guess about a wk to get the bugs out. But all in all it works. This is for the android phones only for now. You can check the site out drop a question about what kind of phone you have. He might something for other users also. I know he is working on the blackberry platform. https://www.mobiledefense.com/
    Nice work....its always fun working with developers..ive done a bit of testing also. I tested the alpha launchof viigo about 3 years ago..its def come a long way. Is this a free app to download?? The insurance is for only who have a claim. Cant use insurance if you just want a new phone. Has to be stolen or lost or wet..yada yada...be careful though they are pretty sneaky on getting details.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes it is free pm.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will be checking out that app. You can never be too careful these days...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok. I've been outta touch for a bit. Been busy. Marshall and I looked over the file explorers we have. I downloaded the one he has and have been using it a few days. Both have ups and downs.

Linda, his, is nice. It allows advanced users into the phone systems files and allows for easy search of files.

Estrong file explorer, Mine, has large finger friendly icons and allows multiply files to be copied and cut.

Really it is a matter of opinion to the best one. I like both. They both offer great things. That is my thoughts on the 2 file explorers.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like we just got a tower upgrade in wiggins... getting ev now... awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    Really it is a matter of opinion to the best one. I like both. They both offer great things. That is my thoughts on the 2 file explorers.
    Thanks for the reviews Ethan. I tried Linda for a couple weeks, now trying Astro. After I have it for a few days and get a good feel for it, I will post my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Congrats! I have been fortunate to have the 3G coverage for a year or so. It does make your mobile experience better.

Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Do you see 1XEV or 1xev?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll be glad when we see evdo 1x is so slow been waiting almost 2 years now

Dm...update your device for us.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    So if Google does unleash the Google Phone as a non-carrier specific device (Sprint says they'd be on board), would Cell South be able to accommodate the device (provided it was CDMA)? It's clearly made by HTC and aside from a beefier processor/RAM, it can't be much different than the Hero as far as how it interacts w/ Cell South's network.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast