Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

I am a die hard Blackberry user but I must say the HTC Incredible is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I am a die hard Blackberry user but I must say the HTC Incredible is very impressive, something of that nature would definitely make me switch to Droid even with it being a touchscreen. Question is when is CS going to add more Android devices?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey all my fellow csouth stickers, this is one for the Android users only.

If you like the Facebook and MySpace mmorpg games, go to the market and check out World War. Download It and get to the point where you can recruit alliances, and add me. Also here is the thread I started for it. forums.pinstack.com/f60/android_world_war_app-119413/
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    That phone is essentially the HD2!..its awesome! I now am using the HD2...check it out if you dont know about it...will give you good details on the supersonic and Incredible. Im not sure what OS in on those 2 phones but ill tell ya...WinMo 6.5 has redeemed itself to me. I hated WinMo devices for the longest time..but i relaly must say im enjoying the freedom of the WinMo...although Android is my fav OS by far! One day ill get brave enought to install the Android on the HD2. Imagine, snapdragon processor and some of the games the Android offers...gonne be nice when all phones have the 1ghz processor.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Walkintall..csouth is def going to be getting more Androids!! not sure what ones..but..they def plan on it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ^^ pmarshall, do you know what csouths stance is on Google's attempt to make the Nexus One available without contract on every carrier? I wonder if they will a. change their policy of hooking up off carrier phones, or b. work out a deal to get the N1........interesting how this will progress and if/when csouth will land a 1ghz android.........whether that be a Nexus One, or a branded Desire, Incredible, etc.

I will say that a 2.1 upgrade could probably hold me over for a few months!
    Last edited by btompkins0112; 04-01-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: content

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM I think after the 2.1 releases I won't be so skeptical, and having time to do more research has helped out also. LOL, I read an article this morning about BB users jumping ship to Droid and I felt like it was posted just for me lol, nothing against the Berries but Android has just stepped it up so much and so fast. Can't wait to see what the future holds. The Incredible is reported to have 2.1 and it looks wonderful.
    Last edited by walkintall67; 04-03-2010 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    ^^ pmarshall, do you know what csouths stance is on Google's attempt to make the Nexus One available without contract on every carrier? I wonder if they will a. change their policy of hooking up off carrier phones, or b. work out a deal to get the N1........interesting how this will progress and if/when csouth will land a 1ghz android.........whether that be a Nexus One, or a branded Desire, Incredible, etc.

I will say that a 2.1 upgrade could probably hold me over for a few months!
    '
    Im not sure about this...id guess from other topics spoken about..we wouldnt allow it due to service agreement stuff, along with customer service issues...but i could def be wrong..thats just a guess.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    PM I think after the 2.1 releases I won't be so skeptical, and having time to do more research has helped out also. LOL, I read an article this morning about BB users jumping ship to Droid and I felt like it was posted just for me lol, nothing against the Berries but Android has just stepped it up so much and so fast. Can't wait to see what the future holds. The Incredible is reported to have 2.1 and it looks wonderful.
    For these reasons alone..is why i left BB....they basically BORED me to death and was wanting something new soooo bad...as soon as android became available...its was for me! Love it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall...thanks for the pic of the Zagg Shield I see it actually covers the buttons of the HTC Hero. Oh by the way, does your Hero have the feature, where it reads text messages and callers names out aloud?

Lol yeh....til It read out loud a message that didn't need to fall into certain peoples ears lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    How did you make It do that? Plus I found a free way to tether. It works pretty good. Just cant do the secure websites https://
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone know if da knocking live video app works with hero

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This "Waiting for Android 2.1" is like watching paint dry. I wish CSouth would issue some type of status update. Heck, I would even take a leaked status update right about now.

Lol, hows this for everyone..lol..ive been told its passing testing but has a few bugs and htc is fixing them as we speak. No date though...all carriers are taking their time on the release due to a few bugs and needing to be fixed. I got so frusterated at one point i tried all 3 ways to ROOT my hero...but failed all 3..i think the kernal we have isnt rootable yet...makes me sad.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

tarawa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi all, I'm relatively new to CS - about 3 months now. I have the Hero along with unlimited texts. for the most part, texting is fine, however, I have unable to send texts to a lot of short codes. Facebook works, not not Mafia Wars (62342). Also tried 698698 (NYTimes) and 67622 (MNSBC) with no joy. I can receive from them, but can't reply. I get the following error: "Cause Code: 96, Error Class: 2". I called customer service on Saturday but was on hold for about 40 minutes and had to go. Is this a CSouth network limitation or is it something with my phone?