Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by bradabeattie No warning? Csouth just busted out with the Blackberry 8530! Finally ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bradabeattie View Post
    No warning? Csouth just busted out with the Blackberry 8530! Finally a wifi BBerry!!!

Yea it's amazing how a phone that we weren't begging for just shows up, usual Cellular South lol

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's a good voice mail app? I tried you mail and it never worked so any suggestions?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    so what's up everyone.....posting from my newest obsession the htchd2.........wow..lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    So how is it marshall? Fill us in on the details man.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Its crazy big...snapdragon processor makes it really fast! comes with transformers 1 and 2 full length movies in true hd installed on the 16gb card. keyboard is massive. also comes with swype...that's amazing also. love this big *** beast! lol took a pic with it next to hero lololol hero fits inside the screen of us with plenty of room to go.HD2 is almost 1 inch bigger in screen size alone.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Glad to see you back on the forum. How was the honeymoon?

Is the big, nice or a little clunky? What about flash?

bigger screen than iPhone thinner than iPhone.....duel led flash with 5mp camera. its a winmo phone so of course it has flash10. phones amazing.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

saltforkman no está en línea Stack level 1
    It has Windows mobile on it though. Who wants a hand held device with Windows on it? If they could take that same device and run Android on it then I think it would be a big deal.

i agree about the Windows platform....id rather Android. if i get bored with it ill load android to it. with or without android....the phones a big deal due to size,processor,screen quality and ease of use.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

How much faster is It compared to the Hero? Or other Android and WinMo devices?

Well, its got the new snapdraggon in it..so its WAYYYYYYYYYY faster. Cant wait til csouth gets a phone with this powerhouse prcessor.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall.....with csouths position on LTE, what do you think that chances are of us getting the HTC Incredible, or similar device?? Is there any word on Hero upgrade to 2.1??

Hey, good question, but im not totally sure. Id personally like to see the supersonic at cell south. I have been away on vacation the past week and half due to getting married so I honestly do not know about the new update. I will see what's up as soon as I can. I do know that noone else has gotten it yet and theres a rumor of April 9 being released to sprint. If that's true we will get it right after that.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall

How soon will Cellular South acquire LTE technology? My reason for asking, is that the HTC Incredible a.k.a. the HTC 4G EVO would be a good candidate for CellSouth if they acquire LTE 4G technology. I've been researching this phone and it seems to be extraordinary! Oh, I've been thinking about purchasing the Hero, but the button peeling issue, has just turned me away from it. I was in Jackson Saturday at a Cellular South store and noticed how one of the buttons were completely peeled leaving nothing but the red lighting underneath! Is there any protective remedy for the button peeling on the Hero? If so, maybe I may reconsider.

Hey Rod, LTE..no idea to be perfectly honest. Im sure Csouth has considered this but...its so new here. Sprint only has a handful of 4G towers in the US. The conversion is expensive from 3g to 4g. The buttons on my hero have not peeled off. I have a Zagg shield on mine. The zagg covers the buttons. I can provide a picture if you would like to see..just send me an email to send to. I do see this alot though...but i have been told...but do not know 100%...but csouth has been doing warranties for the peeling.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH