Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

No warning? Csouth just busted out with the Blackberry 8530! Finally a wifi BBerry!!!... C Spire/Cellular South forum

bradabeattie no está en línea Stack level 2

BBerry 8530

Advertisement

No warning? Csouth just busted out with the Blackberry 8530! Finally a wifi BBerry!!!

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey cellsouth stackers! I live in Brandon, MS.......I have been with at&t for 8 years, and I am fed up with paying them $120 bucks a month! I just have a few questions for the insiders.

Firstly, I have 2 lines and a broadband card....so my termination fee would be HUGE. Does anyone know when cellsouth is going to do there early termination fee credit again??

Second, I like the HTC Hero.....but I was wondering if anyone has a unlocked Motorola Droid on cellsouth?? Does it work well?

Thanks y'all!! Hopefully I will be a cellsouth customer sooner or later!!!!

leoaln no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any update on Google Voice voicemail and CS? Customer service is a joke with this.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    Hey cellsouth stackers! I live in Brandon, MS.......I have been with at&t for 8 years, and I am fed up with paying them $120 bucks a month! I just have a few questions for the insiders.

Firstly, I have 2 lines and a broadband card....so my termination fee would be HUGE. Does anyone know when cellsouth is going to do there early termination fee credit again??

Second, I like the HTC Hero.....but I was wondering if anyone has a unlocked Motorola Droid on cellsouth?? Does it work well?

Thanks y'all!! Hopefully I will be a cellsouth customer sooner or later!!!!
    Hey buddy, I don't know about the early termination credit but pmarshall might be able to answer that one.

As far as the unlocked Droid, I will garauntee you that will not happen unless cell south gets the droid. They WILL NOT allow another companies phone on there service.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

thanks! I didn't need to spend the money on the droid anyway.......
    HTC-ST6356/2.31.502.4 (66023) Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)

Well you should still come to the south anyway. We are far superior to the others.

I am definitly switching......at my house cellsouth is the only 3G option. Not to mention I can cut my monthly cellular bill from $300 to $150!! I will be rocking a new Hero in the next 3 days! Just got off the phone from cussin' out at&t for the last time........

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i am really thinking about rooting my hero i see on the xda-developers website they have found out how to root cellular souths hero and it sounds real nice. will 2.1 be able to save apps to the sd? has anyone on here rooted yet? because i want to know if i should

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    i am really thinking about rooting my hero i see on the xda-developers website they have found out how to root cellular souths hero and it sounds real nice. will 2.1 be able to save apps to the sd? has anyone on here rooted yet? because i want to know if i should
    I've also been thinking about doing the same thing. My hero suffered a little bit of water exposure. Not enough to mess up the device, just enough to void the warranty... The way I got it figured, if the warranty is already gone, then what do i have to lose... I just do not want to brick it. I don't have the cash to replace it if that happens. I may wait until after 2.1 is released before I do it though. by then they should have some great ROMs to use.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    Last edited by dmchance; 03-16-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Got my Hero today!! I am loving it.....not to mention the 3G coverage for CS is WAY better than at&t!!

Now let the questions begin.......can I disable Sense? I want to get the look of the droid on the homescreen, but since I am under warranty I do not want to root and flash an eclair ROM.

Its been a while since somebody has said anything here. What's everyone been up to.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey everybody

I was just wondering are we are getting close to having the HTC Touch Pro 2 in our lineup? Or for that matter any other HTC windows phone. Also, are we going to get any other android phones soon?
    Last edited by rod1906; 03-19-2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Any word on 2.1 upgrade for Hero?? That seems to be a hot topic........

mbenzit no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30926a4e
    anybody have problems texting with the HTC touch pro 6850...
    it just looks like the touch keys would be small and sensitive
    and i have gotten use to the Pearl flip keys, i was just wondering

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3

HTC Hero Signal Issues

I bought 2 HTC Hero's Saturday. Both of them have huge signal fluctuations. 6 bars, to 1 bar to 5 bars to 2 bars, and next to Blackberry's and Motorola's that are holding a steady signal. I called CSouth, and they tweaked some network settings and had me do a *228, but it didn't help. Sometimes I even lose data connection all together. I came back to CSouth from AT&T because I hated how their service was constatntly swinging with my AT&T iPhone. I have also noticed that places in South MS that had 4 and 5 bars, 7 months ago when I left, now only get 1 and 2 bars. Is CSouth having issues with coverage now?