Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Found a great new app today. Really helps you know what is going on with ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Found a great new app today. Really helps you know what is going on with your device. Its called systempanel. See what you guys think...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    tingfengainiaini likes this.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    is the hero capable of sending voice notes in google talk like in bb messenger?

http://beta.swype.com/

I have waited for this App a long time. It is in limited beta release. Check it out!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    is the hero capable of sending voice notes in google talk like in bb messenger?
    I have not found that option yet. I rarely used it on bbm, so i really have not looked for it. I did some checking and could not find it... Maybe someone else has, or found an app to accomplish this.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It doesn't look like theres an option for a voice message on gtalk unless you find a way to send a voice note. And I just tried and didn't see the option.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pmarshall

Are we getting any closer to Android 2.1? This may sound like an absurd question, but how much better will Android 2.1 make the HTC Hero? I am trying to hold out for the HTC Touch Pro 2, but if Android 2.1 makes the HTC Hero any better, I may have a change of heart.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey is anyone else experiencing this? I cam watch one YouTube video but on order to watch another one I have to back out of the app and then clear my browser cache and history to watch another one. Is there a trick to it?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah I'm noticing that on a video site I use. If I've been on the Internet before I go there, I have to clear all of my cache and history before I can watch a video.

Anyone else running into excessive buffering? Like the video will play for a couple seconds then have to buffer.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    This may have been asked before (even by me) but I can not remember. I have come across a used Hero at a decent price, and wouldnt mind having that as a backup phone, or just as an alternative to my Tour when the mood strikes. Is there no way to swap back and forth without going to the store? I mean, I am sure there is, but will they give you the info to let you do it yourself.

I am doubting that they will, but just thought I would ask.

Beta version of Tether is finally out! It works! I have the internet back on my laptop! Still testing it but the info from Tether says its supposed to be 3x faster then the version for blackberry. I will post in a few days if that is true or not.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey rob..all im now is we are close to the 2.1 launch but no dates. Youtube launches dosent work....its a known issue with Youtube and prolly wont fix it due to the launch of 2.1. Go to m.youtube.com and it works perfectly. I tether my hero everyday...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PM just how do you tether your Hero?

If i tell you ill have to...you know haha..jj..pm me i cant say in here
    tingfengainiaini likes this.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Who's the dude in the latest Cell South commercial and all of the banner ads on the web? He looks familiar.

Not sure how this all works but everyone who wants to tether...just read about an app on mydroidworld.com. Since links arent allowed on pinstack unless its a pinstack link...head over there and look it up..has all the correct stuff to load onto your phone...since im already tethering someone needs to test this and see how it works!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH