Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by dmchance So I went over and visited PM yesterday. Had a good ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    So I went over and visited PM yesterday. Had a good time. I went ahead and purchased the otterbox commuter for my Hero. I am so glad I did. It is a lot nicer than I thought. It gives my device a better feel. It is a little wider and heavier, both of which I like. But is is not too bulky. Perfect for me. And thanks PM for putting the Zagg on the screen! Now I don't have to worry when my phone and keys accidently end up in the same pocket!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    Het DM im glad you like the zagg.....now you just gotta get the rest of it put on lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Saw the Otterbox in place on Ethan's Hero, looks pretty good. Can't wait to get mine.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey I've been seeing a lot about Adobe flash 10 for Android and other mobile phones. Do we have this? If not can we get it. Also any rumors on an upgrade. I used epocrates on blackberry but need 1.6 on Android to use it. It's not a big deal cause I can use the online version for medication reference but its nice having the app esp on the go with patients. Has anyone used the alarm? I'm experiencing it doesn't work when plugged in charging.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Nevermind about the alarm. I tested it and it works charging. Guess I'm just not hearing it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Hey Rob, Yes the Hero has Flash Lite version. Adobe has made a version of full flash 10 for Android...but sadly will not be made for Hero..due to the Arm processor not being strong enough. SUCKS! I was pissed when i read that. Ive been looking forward to getting flash 10.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, everyone, I don't mean to beat a dead horse about Google Voice here, but Cellular South's customer service isn't helping a bit here. I was on my Google Voice page recently, and I noticed that CS is now a supported carrier (see attachment). I can't get it to work (calls don't forward to that number), and Cellular South CS claims that Google Voice voicemail is not supported. Where is the communication breakdown here, and who do I need to talk to make this work?

Hey guys..im trying to find yall an answer for ya on the google voice....hold tight
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey Rob, Yes the Hero has Flash Lite version. Adobe has made a version of full flash 10 for Android...but sadly will not be made for Hero..due to the Arm processor not being strong enough. SUCKS! I was pissed when i read that. Ive been looking forward to getting flash 10.

So now we're NOT getting full flash? What the hell? That's one of the main reasons I got the hero
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Otterbox for hero?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea otterbox makes the commuter and impact cases for the hero.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's what's up. I been waiting for that

Ok guys what am I doing wrong? Why doesn't the weather app update on its own. For instance, I got up at 6:00 this morning and it was showing the update I manually did @ 8:47 last night. So I hit update. I get to work and check it @ 8:30 and it showed the 6:00 am update. Am I expecting too much? Did weatherberry spoil me? I have my settings set to have network and gps update. Could that be the problem? Thanks.

No Flash 10 Gets..i know..i was pissed to when i read that.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Cyber...i love your avitar..lol..and when you read across at your device..its a BB lol..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks Pm I had forgot about changing that since I got my hero. LOL