Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

So I just noticed that Cellular South is now listed as a carrier on the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

So I just noticed that Cellular South is now listed as a carrier on the Google Voice page, but I'm unable to get my VM set up to go through that. Has anyone looked at that recently and can anyone shed some light on that?

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey I see on the Hero's support page that there is an upgrade but when I try to download it I receive a message its not for my phone. I have 1.5 on my Hero so what am I missing? I was assuming the upgrade was to 2.0 but I guess I could be wrong. Thanks for any assistance.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    i don't think we have an upgrade yet it should be sent to our heros OTA when ready. which support page are you looking at?

I went to the HTC hero website and I clicked on support to get some questions answered and saw the update. May not be what I think it is.

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got a message abt an update earlier today, and I called the # and it updated and everything. It came immediately after I turned off my voice mail, so I thought it was related to that. It only took about a minute to DL, so it couldn't have been that big of a deal. Maybe just a security patch?

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Theres no update for us yet guys...hang in there.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PMarshall

I've heard so much talk about the Hero and Android 2.1 updates. However, what I want to know is when are we going to get any more WinMo devices, such as the HTC Touch Pro 2 or the Diamond 2? I think those would be great additions to CellSouth's lineup.

I have had my Hero for a week now and I must say this is the best phone I've ever had. Mobile websites are unbelievable on the Hero as well as normal desktop view. One thing that shocked me was Documents to Go is 69.99 for the Blackberry but it was only 9.99 for Android. Wow! Now I finally have the full version. Now if Tether will hurry up and get an Android version. It's in beta testing but they haven't sent me info about testing it. I really miss internet at home. Luckily I can do things on the Hero I couldn't on the Blackberry. But overall the quality of the phone and the apps is awesome. So much is free. Couldn't get the good apps for free on a bb. Anyway I am loving it. Wish I had gone with this to begin with and not the Tour but it did give me the chance to see how blah bb has become. At least for me. I got tired of the same ol same ol and every time I turned around something was down. Oh well I am an Android fan now.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    I have had my Hero for a week now and I must say this is the best phone I've ever had. Mobile websites are unbelievable on the Hero as well as normal desktop view. One thing that shocked me was Documents to Go is 69.99 for the Blackberry but it was only 9.99 for Android. Wow! Now I finally have the full version. Now if Tether will hurry up and get an Android version. It's in beta testing but they haven't sent me info about testing it. I really miss internet at home. Luckily I can do things on the Hero I couldn't on the Blackberry. But overall the quality of the phone and the apps is awesome. So much is free. Couldn't get the good apps for free on a bb. Anyway I am loving it. Wish I had gone with this to begin with and not the Tour but it did give me the chance to see how blah bb has become. At least for me. I got tired of the same ol same ol and every time I turned around something was down. Oh well I am an Android fan now.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200
    Awesome!..i feel the same way about the "blah bb os"...same sh** diff model. Congrats on the Android conversion and there are alot of people here who are very knowledgeable and helpful...you know all ya gotta do it ask!.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    PMarshall

I've heard so much talk about the Hero and Android 2.1 updates. However, what I want to know is when are we going to get any more WinMo devices, such as the HTC Touch Pro 2 or the Diamond 2? I think those would be great additions to CellSouth's lineup.
    Hey Rod, 2.1 is close, WinMo devices for sure! TP2 i hear is on the horizon not sure about Dmnd2..i dont think we need bothi..one or the other. We have sold very little WinMo devices here at my location..its mostly Android. I cant wait til we begin getting the other brand Androids. Motoblrr is nice and the Samsungs version is also very nice. I believe my next phone will be the Dell Mini 5!!! look itup and check it out if your not familiar with it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like the CS forum should just turn in to an android forum lol jk

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall

The Dell Mini 5 looks awesome! I'm glad to know the HTC Touch Pro 2 is coming, furthermore, is there a chance we might also be getting the Samsung Omnia WinMo phone? I'm just excited to see the future lineup of high tech phones for Cellular South. Tired of the same ol same ol!

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I went over and visited PM yesterday. Had a good time. I went ahead and purchased the otterbox commuter for my Hero. I am so glad I did. It is a lot nicer than I thought. It gives my device a better feel. It is a little wider and heavier, both of which I like. But is is not too bulky. Perfect for me. And thanks PM for putting the Zagg on the screen! Now I don't have to worry when my phone and keys accidently end up in the same pocket!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    pmarshall

The Dell Mini 5 looks awesome! I'm glad to know the HTC Touch Pro 2 is coming, furthermore, is there a chance we might also be getting the Samsung Omnia WinMo phone? I'm just excited to see the future lineup of high tech phones for Cellular South. Tired of the same ol same ol!
    No idea about the Samsung to be honest, looks like a nice phone but theres a ton of nice phones out. Im just curious what our next android will be....motorola, lg, samsung...curious. The Dell mini 5 running android 2.0 is so nice!..it will be mine! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH