Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Originally Posted by cyberwaste Ok so since I have been out of the loop I ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Ok so since I have been out of the loop I remember when we first got the hero we had the whole battery issue and we tried taskiller and other stuff so what are we doing now? I heard just letting the phone manage itself was best. what are y'all doing?
    My battery has gotten a lot better with time. Guess it just had to get conditioned (if that makes any sense). I personally don't use a task killer. I had one in the beginning and uninstalled it after about a month. I just try to do basic upkeep every week or so by deleting all app caches, non-essential texts and emails, and do a reboot about every other week. I have not had any major issues with mine. I do have Estrongs task manager installed. I use it for emergencies only, (troublesome app etc...) but those are very few and far between.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool I'm getting at least till the end of the day with it so its the same as my tour was.

I ordered my commuter lastnight should be shipping monday.

Oh and in case anyone wants to know you can go to 4shared.com search for .apk and down load all kind of apps free just install astro file manager to get to them on your memory card and install got robodefence.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the commuter case does not come with any type of belt clip does it? If not, that is unfortunately going to be a deal breaker for me. I know it sounds dumb, but I really like using a clip. Especially handy for my type of work. I hate having to dig through my pocket to find the phone. Is there a clip or case that is compatible with the commuter? Also, has anyone looked at the seidio innocase ll. It has lots of good reviews. Anybody know where to pick up one locally on the MS gulfcoast?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

The innocase is a awsome case have that one too for the tour and you can buy the spring clipp combo for it it is a great clip that will be bought for my hero too after I get my otterbox in.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    ROBODEFENCE IS ADDICTING! lol..i actually bout the game so i could go on past level 10 lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

looks like Sprint's announced 'early Q2' for 2.1

"Android update! Upgrades to 2.1 for Hero/Moment now expected early 2Q10. Currently working through options for upgrades w/ HTC and Samsung."

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Anybody know how csouth's coverage is in Pensacola?
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Coverage is gonna be good anywhere there are cdma towers gets...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I travel to the FL panhandle quite a bit for business, and I have never had any issues.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks guys. Im In Pensacola now. The data Is a bit slow, but hopefully my hotel will have wifi.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Been pretty quiet on here lately. What's everyone been up to? Anyone tried any new apps that are worth talking about?

Got my commuter case for my hero last night love it so far fits really great.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

commuter case

I got mine and like it too - but when I went to put the screen shield on, the #2 tab wouldn't remove - left a nasty residue on it so I didn't leave the cover on.. the case is nice though.

We will have them in the store soon...ima wait til we get them..get my discount! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Im on level 29 on Robo Defence DM lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH