Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Anybody figured out how to change which number shows up as "default" under a person ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Anybody figured out how to change which number shows up as "default" under a person entry in the address book (on the hero)?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    calibration is a MUST..it makes or breaks a user on the typing. Im PRETTY sure bolt is only for BB..and opera...isnt all great any how IMO...the dolphin browser on the marketplace i hear is pretty good.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Anybody figured out how to change which number shows up as "default" under a person entry in the address book (on the hero)?
    Long press the number you want to be default, then select 'set as default number'.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Long press the number you want to be default, then select 'set as default number'.
    awesome..i didnt know this either! good find.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pound try dolphin browser . You can download it from the market . Works good you can change the settings Android view desktop or iPhone

You guys ever hear of mobile defence ? I have been working with Stuart the owner of the site for the past two weeks . Finally have it installed on my phone . If you all get a chance check it out . My user name there is mopar. so you guys can read up on how hard they have been working to get this program up and running for us cell south users .

What is it? who makes it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I highly recommend Dolphin browser as well. Anyone got the number for smartphone rehab? They say the first step is to admit you have a problem... Hi. My name is Michael. I am addicted to smartphones...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

rehabs (for phones) are for quitters! your not a quitter!! dm hang in there...fuel that addiction! just be be clear i said for PHONES!lol..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hello, Michael. Hello, everyone. My name is Aaron, and I'm addicted to Android.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    ...fuel that addiction! just be be clear i said for PHONES!lol..
    That's the problem! It is all consuming! I can't put it down! Guess your right though. It could be something worse... LOL

Mobile defence is like a tracking devicefoe your phone . If your phone gets stolen you can see where it is . You can remote wipe it if someone tried to activate your phone . Gives the persons phone number location cool program .

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM, that scool about the calibration. That definitely keeps my option open to get the Hero. Man that was horrible typing on the Hero in the store. But, unfortunately I have to wait now til I can afford it. Do you know how it works with insurance on the phone? I have the insurance so would I have to pay the price that I would pay if it was a regular upgrade or would I have to pay the full price for the phone? Thanks.

src105 no está en línea Stack level 1

Google Voice

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Any Google Voice users?

Aaron
    Aaron, could you send me a GV invite? I want to try this

if you can, please send it to steve@crosstek.net

thanks

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Rob you pay your deductible which is either $150 or$175 and you get another tour

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast