Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Cyber..thats actually being looked into to see whats up with the phone and to determine ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Cyber..thats actually being looked into to see whats up with the phone and to determine what action will be taken for this.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would be interested in what they decide to do because my end button covering has chipped off as well. It really isn't a big deal, just an appearance issue but if they do decide to replace them or something I would be interested in that.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I dont think they'll do amuthing major like replace the phone. Because if you think about it, they could say you were neglectful to yoir phone and thats what caused the scratching.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, I actually took mine into the store and they said they couldn't replace it because it might have been from me neglecting it. Oh well, like I said, it doesn't have any effect on how the phone works so it doesn't really bother me at all.

We just won the Super Bowl people!!! Who dat!!!
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    The key issue is being looked into to determine whether or not its neglect or a paint issue.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Another issue with the Hero is cracked chrome trim by the usb port. My 3rd Hero has this problem. I'm afraid that if I try to warranty it, they will say I dropped it or something. It has never been dropped.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Man you sure are having a lot of problems with that hero. But I think you're right about the chrome on the usb, that will most likely be considered neglect.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok well now I have to get use to the hero again *ugh* not by choice mind you. Oh well it will do. LOL
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Ok well now I have to get use to the hero again *ugh* not by choice mind you. Oh well it will do. LOL

Ok so why do you have to get used to the hero again? What happened to your tour? And is it really gonna be that bad?

I loved my blackberries, they were awesome. I LOVE this Hero. I just found the android version of docs to go. It's better than the stock office style app.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well my tour took a dive in to a storm drain Monday full of water so needless to say it is gone to the blackberry graveyard. So I found I girl on Craigslist who just happen to be selling her hero for a good deal and snatched it up. Guess it was fates way of telling me it was time to move on from the berries. LOL

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    @ Cyber. Man that is really terrible. I've been there. I having been using my Hero since November, and still really like it a lot. It's not perfect, but what device really is?! LOL. There are some great apps in the market. I have wanted to discuss them here on the stacks, but it didn't seem like people were that interested. I have messed around with quite a few. Some have outlasted others.
    It might take some time, but I think you will enjoy the Hero. If you have any app questions, feel free to ask. I have tried a bunch!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Lol DM, ill chat with you about the apps. I've been draining my battery playing on the market. Go check out a game called air control. Its addictive and a little challenging.

I'm still trying to get used to my hero too, I've only had It about a week now.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds good gets. Try Shapewriter... tell me what you think..
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Will do. I'll go check it out now and get back with you.