Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Rob....go download "tone picker"...it allows what you want to do.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Rob....go download "tone picker"...it allows what you want to do.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey, all HTC phones in the past for the most part acted this way. I know its dumb..i agree lol. HTC has seen people not happy with this issue and i believe they have changed this and we "should" be getting the update within a few months, im hoping 2..0 or 2.1. We have many customers here asking this very same question.
    Thanks; that's so annoying to have everything finally syncing up, and then there's this one blip that's on HTC's end. Oh, well. I guess that means no recurring events for me...

lol..yeh if you take the recurring event off and set it manually everyday..its fine...very odd issue but hope to see a fix soon.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey Reubs, if its alerting an hour late, why not set it an hour earlier?

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Hey Reubs, if its alerting an hour late, why not set it an hour earlier?
    Mainly b/c the HTC calendar on the handset is only place I'm having a problem. Everything's great on iCal, and everything's great on the online Google Calendar (synced with BusySync). The hiccup comes on the handset itself, and from my looking around it's tied in to the DST setting on the HTC 1.X OSes (maybe all Android OSes until 2.x). It's fine, though; I'll find a work around to survive until I guess March or so (when the rumored update is due).

00dawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Need some help with google voice on Hero.

I have read through alot of this post but I can not find the code to forward my calls to google voice. Does anyone know what it is? Also does CS charge to have the missed calls sent to another #?

Thanks

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall

I remember some years back, when CSouth use to carry Palm cellphones (e.g. Palm Treo). I was wondering if they will ever carry the Palm Pre as well as other Palm phones? Also, do you know if Csouth will ever get the HTC Pro 2?

Hey guess what everybody, im back on csouth. I got my new Hero. Yay
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Hey ROD..no palm for csouth!! Terible phones IMO anyway. Congrats GETS on the Hero.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I will never EVER EVER get anything other than a blackberry... HTC's BITE!!! Although I have to say, since I warranted my first HTC Diamond out and got a new the battery actually lasts past lunch time... it lasts until around 6 pm with minimal use or around 4 pm with heavy use.. But the glitches are horrible loading and such. or not opening the messages which requires a hard reset. BB rules!!!

Yeah i thought that too. Now im playing on my Hero all the time. Ive only had to let it charge once. Ive had it for less than a full day and the battery is great on mine. So far at least.

Ethan, I really dislike you now. i. stayed up til 3:30 last night playing with different things. Still trying to get used to this keyboard too. Ive calibrated and everything but i still type off lettersometimes. Guess i got ised to that Storm keyboard

Albrown...I bet next time you ask me my opinion on a phone (diamond) you take it..=)) You shouldnt hate HTC you should hate WINMO, for HTC is making the industries leading products along with Motorola. HTC are making phones with 1GHZ processors and 4.3 inch screens! amazing! I see a ton of customers come in with bad taste in their mouth about HTC due to the Diamond and once explained, they get the Hero and LOVE IT...then they see it wasnt HTC that was the issue. Pretty much everyone on here knows my cell phone usage and how many I own and how many I know pretty well and I have to say BB is awesome but HTC passed them up on technology years ago. I guess what im saying is, before you buy a phone do the research and make sure its what you want or need..which is the reason we are here on Pinstack...to help one another with these decisions and to provide good usefull information like "likes" and "dislikes".
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I second that

Gets, lol, It took me a while also to get used to it too lol. Turn on spell checker too..its helps.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here's my question talked to the 4th person I know today and the send/end buttons are chipping off on the the hero. Why are they falling apart so quickly? Make me glad I got a tour was starting to regret it untill I saw all the problems with the heros build.