Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Can someon please answer this complex questions? right now i have a samsung phone activated ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

bbcurve5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20887fee

Advertisement

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Can someon please answer this complex questions? right now i have a samsung phone activated with celllular south. I want to SWITCH my account to a htc hero phone that has a account balance.......now when we went to cellular south(me and the guy selling it) he said cellular south(on the phone) said he could switch phones with me. but in the booth they said no because he has a balance.......well someone i know told me just to get his phone and go to another cellular south and tell them you want to switch phones and that should work. will it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcurve5 View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Can someon please answer this complex questions? right now i have a samsung phone activated with celllular south. I want to SWITCH my account to a htc hero phone that has a account balance.......now when we went to cellular south(me and the guy selling it) he said cellular south(on the phone) said he could switch phones with me. but in the booth they said no because he has a balance.......well someone i know told me just to get his phone and go to another cellular south and tell them you want to switch phones and that should work. will it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Try logging in to the CS website and going to the ACTIVATE NEW PHONE section. Then activate a phone you received from an insurance claim then enter the info even though you didn't get one this way. Did this once before and it worked fine. If it doesn't work then you may have to try another store

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ok ok ok.....the only way someone can perform a "coam" change which means changing phones are if the phone has not been stolen or have a balance on current account. Sorry but until that phones account becomes clear you cannot use that phone. All csouths systems will pick up on this and not allow activation.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    20887fee
    @walk so it worked for you? hmmm I might just give this a try if I can get the guy's ESN info

Good luck with that. Not gonna work.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    20887fee
    well if what the guy said above IS TRUE that its a chance it could work for me too. either way it don't hurt to try.

You can try....only reason it worked for him was because the phone wasn't tied to any account. The hero is...I know because I work for csouth in the highest volume store.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    20887fee
    now that I read his reply its not sure if he was in my situation he did say " did this once before and it worked" I got the impression he tried switching to a phone that had a bad esn. I dunno. its only 40 dollars on the account I may just buy the phone from him for $60 dollars and pay that account off and go activate it at CS. thanks anyways.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I must not have had a balance that mattered. Sorry man

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone else had problems with Cellular South's mobile internet today? I've got it on, but it's not even showing the icon in the menu bar (or whatever you call it). I don't know if that's a network thing for a phone thing, though. Just curious if other folks have had same problems.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know several of you have moved to the Hero, but for former Blackberry users, have any of you used Pocket Informant? If so, how did you like it? Just want something a little fancier than the default PIM on the Blackberry. Thanks.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by reubs View Post
    Anyone else had problems with Cellular South's mobile internet today? I've got it on, but it's not even showing the icon in the menu bar (or whatever you call it). I don't know if that's a network thing for a phone thing, though. Just curious if other folks have had same problems.
    They have been having problems with it all day... blackberry & hero's both.. its a network wide issue.. email just came up on mine

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, folks, another question: has anyone experienced having recurring events showing up on your HTC calendar as an hour behind the scheduled time? I've got a recurring event for Sunday mornings at 7:30. On my desktop and google calendars they all show up as 7:30, but on my Hero handset calendar, they are all pushed up to 6:30. I've seen other threads about this in other places, and someone said it fixed w/ a Sprint update, but I don't know if CS does the same updates that Sprint does...

Any info or insight into this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by reubs View Post
    Hey, folks, another question: has anyone experienced having recurring events showing up on your HTC calendar as an hour behind the scheduled time? I've got a recurring event for Sunday mornings at 7:30. On my desktop and google calendars they all show up as 7:30, but on my Hero handset calendar, they are all pushed up to 6:30. I've seen other threads about this in other places, and someone said it fixed w/ a Sprint update, but I don't know if CS does the same updates that Sprint does...

Any info or insight into this problem?
    Hey, all HTC phones in the past for the most part acted this way. I know its dumb..i agree lol. HTC has seen people not happy with this issue and i believe they have changed this and we "should" be getting the update within a few months, im hoping 2..0 or 2.1. We have many customers here asking this very same question.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey guys! If this question has already been answered please forgive my asking again. I kinda got tired of reading post after post. Ok, my wife has the Hero now (and yes I am super jealous) and I have followed the instructions to add ringtones to the sd card. Now my question is how does she access them so she can set custom ringtones for her contacts? Thanks!