Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

I want 150 for it. It has the otterbox and the invisishield too.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I want 150 for it. It has the otterbox and the invisishield too.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    150 shipped?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

What's your thoughts on it?

My thoughts...150 shipped would almost insure a sale. People are selling these for $80. What allll accessories come with it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey everybody, haven't been on in a while, having too much fun with my Tour lol, hope everybody here is doing well

How's it going? How's your Tour working out for ya?

reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Any Google Voice users? I have found a really cool way to utilize Google Voice. I've been playing around with it, off and on, for a long time, but wondering all along how I could really use some features that this service offers. When you setup your account, you will have a GV phone
    I'm trying to be a Google Voice user, but I can't get Cellular South to tell me that they allow no answer call forwarding. They've told me it's all or nothing. I've got the unlimited smartphone place, and it allows call forwarding, but it goes straight to Google Voice w/o the phone ever ringing. If I could get them to tell me that they allow no answer call forwarding, I'd do it in a second.

I can make and receive calls via GV on my phone, but I don't want to go through the hassle of telling everyone a new number. I just want calls not answered by me to go straight to GV.

Anyone want to give my some info on what I'm supposed to ask for from CS in order to get them to let me have no answer call forwarding?

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but just wanted to share this with y'all. I watched a show on CNBC last night that was all about Google. They talked some about the apps that Google is developing and has developed for the Androd system. After watching it I must admit that I made a huge mistak getting the Tour and not waiting two or three days fro the Hero. After reading all the mess over on Crackberry about the Tour and comparing that to what you guys have been posted about the Hero has confirmed my mistake. Not sure how old the report was on Google but one app in particular was about taking a pic of something and the pic generating a Google search for that item, say a book, or a restaurant, or anything really. Plus all the other in house Google apps and Third Party apps. Guess we sometimes learn from our mistakes. Anyway, just thought I would share.

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    hey everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but just wanted to share this with y'all. I watched a show on CNBC last night that was all about Google. They talked some about the apps that Google is developing and has developed for the Androd system. After watching it I must admit that I made a huge mistak getting the Tour and not waiting two or three days fro the Hero. After reading all the mess over on Crackberry about the Tour and comparing that to what you guys have been posted about the Hero has confirmed my mistake. Not sure how old the report was on Google but one app in particular was about taking a pic of something and the pic generating a Google search for that item, say a book, or a restaurant, or anything really. Plus all the other in house Google apps and Third Party apps. Guess we sometimes learn from our mistakes. Anyway, just thought I would share.
    That apps called Goggles...its awesome...love it!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So what's new around here people. Nobody has been posting like we used to. Almost everybody got the phones they wanted and stopped posting.

I have def noticed the thread halted to a stop when the tour and hero came out lol, everyone was complaining about when they would be out and threatening to switch companies and yada yada..lol..now everyone has their new toys and its all quiet lol, funny how that works huh. Their ae some pretty impressive android devices coming soon. Tmo is getting the supersonic...i cant wait to get that one...4.3 screen, WVGA res, snapdraggon processor!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    How's it going? How's your Tour working out for ya?

Couldn't ask for more, tweaked the os a little from 4.7 so it's a Tour plus some lol

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tethering isnt working for me anymore :cry:.
    keeps sayin no dial tone

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Tethering isnt working for me anymore :cry:.
    keeps sayin no dial tone
    heard the same thing from others around larel wonder whats up?