Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1013
Like Tree2Likes

I want 150 for it. It has the otterbox and the invisishield too.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

  1. #196
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194

    Advertisement



    I want 150 for it. It has the otterbox and the invisishield too.

  2. #197
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    150 shipped?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  3. #198
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    What's your thoughts on it?

  4. #199
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    My thoughts...150 shipped would almost insure a sale. People are selling these for $80. What allll accessories come with it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  5. #200
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    ?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  6. #201
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Hey everybody, haven't been on in a while, having too much fun with my Tour lol, hope everybody here is doing well

  7. #202
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    How's it going? How's your Tour working out for ya?

  8. #203
    reubs's Avatar
    reubs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Any Google Voice users? I have found a really cool way to utilize Google Voice. I've been playing around with it, off and on, for a long time, but wondering all along how I could really use some features that this service offers. When you setup your account, you will have a GV phone
    I'm trying to be a Google Voice user, but I can't get Cellular South to tell me that they allow no answer call forwarding. They've told me it's all or nothing. I've got the unlimited smartphone place, and it allows call forwarding, but it goes straight to Google Voice w/o the phone ever ringing. If I could get them to tell me that they allow no answer call forwarding, I'd do it in a second.

    I can make and receive calls via GV on my phone, but I don't want to go through the hassle of telling everyone a new number. I just want calls not answered by me to go straight to GV.

    Anyone want to give my some info on what I'm supposed to ask for from CS in order to get them to let me have no answer call forwarding?

  9. #204
    robcross72's Avatar
    robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    155
    hey everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but just wanted to share this with y'all. I watched a show on CNBC last night that was all about Google. They talked some about the apps that Google is developing and has developed for the Androd system. After watching it I must admit that I made a huge mistak getting the Tour and not waiting two or three days fro the Hero. After reading all the mess over on Crackberry about the Tour and comparing that to what you guys have been posted about the Hero has confirmed my mistake. Not sure how old the report was on Google but one app in particular was about taking a pic of something and the pic generating a Google search for that item, say a book, or a restaurant, or anything really. Plus all the other in house Google apps and Third Party apps. Guess we sometimes learn from our mistakes. Anyway, just thought I would share.

  10. #205
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    hey everyone! I haven't posted in awhile but just wanted to share this with y'all. I watched a show on CNBC last night that was all about Google. They talked some about the apps that Google is developing and has developed for the Androd system. After watching it I must admit that I made a huge mistak getting the Tour and not waiting two or three days fro the Hero. After reading all the mess over on Crackberry about the Tour and comparing that to what you guys have been posted about the Hero has confirmed my mistake. Not sure how old the report was on Google but one app in particular was about taking a pic of something and the pic generating a Google search for that item, say a book, or a restaurant, or anything really. Plus all the other in house Google apps and Third Party apps. Guess we sometimes learn from our mistakes. Anyway, just thought I would share.
    That apps called Goggles...its awesome...love it!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  11. #206
    getsugatensho's Avatar
    getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,194
    So what's new around here people. Nobody has been posting like we used to. Almost everybody got the phones they wanted and stopped posting.

  12. #207
    pmarshall's Avatar
    pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,085
    I have def noticed the thread halted to a stop when the tour and hero came out lol, everyone was complaining about when they would be out and threatening to switch companies and yada yada..lol..now everyone has their new toys and its all quiet lol, funny how that works huh. Their ae some pretty impressive android devices coming soon. Tmo is getting the supersonic...i cant wait to get that one...4.3 screen, WVGA res, snapdraggon processor!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

  13. #208
    walkintall67's Avatar
    walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    How's it going? How's your Tour working out for ya?

    Couldn't ask for more, tweaked the os a little from 4.7 so it's a Tour plus some lol

  14. #209
    kylemcdonald87's Avatar
    kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    376
    Tethering isnt working for me anymore :cry:.
    keeps sayin no dial tone

  15. #210
    cyberwaste's Avatar
    cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Tethering isnt working for me anymore :cry:.
    keeps sayin no dial tone
    heard the same thing from others around larel wonder whats up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •