Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

The guy at the store put it in. I took it home and took it ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

The guy at the store put it in. I took it home and took it apart and put it back together following your instructions and watching a Youtube video, to see if I could get it working better. It moves ok, but not as loose and smooth as my other one that was broken in well. I may try my old trackball, since it was the rings that had the clips broken and not the trackball itself.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah that's a good idea. It maybe that it is a new trackball. But I cat remember having a new one not feel better than my old one.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys. I am posting this using the new ShapeWriter beta for the hero. It is taking some a little time to get familiar with it, but i can definitely see this becoming my favorite app. I recommend giving it a try!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HERO200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Who Dat say they gonna beat dem Saints? Nobody! 45-14 Saints killed the Cardinals.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was wondering if Cellular South will get the HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment(Android) or the Samsung Instinct HD phones? I think all of these phones would be great phones for Cellular South.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Sold my old curve to a friend, but am having problems deleting my email accounts from it. Any ideas on how to do it? I deleted the service books, but have read that the emails will still come through.

PIN/ID
    ask
    If I go into advanced options and wipe the device, will that delete everything? contacts, bbm contacts, ect? Will they have to get the phone reactivated? What?

PIN/ID
    ask
    I think I got the delete part fixed. However, I am having a problem setting up his email now. I created an account on the curve for him with blackberry. When I go to add his email address it keeps telling me invalid. Any ideas?

Make sure all his info is exact in the email and password. If its a company email, it might be blocked from the IT dept.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Make sure all his info is exact in the email and password. If its a company email, it might be blocked from the IT dept.
    Yeah, I am thinking he didnt give me the correct info. I tried it on the pc and it said the same. Dont know why I did not think of that to begin with. It is a monday.....lol

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Is the berry telling you invalid...or an account is already created for that phone?
    did you get past the create an account on the BIS (set up internet email)?
    Also, if the emial your trying to set up is a work email then the emial isnt a BIS email account it is a BES email and your friend will need to contact his IT department and give them his PIN number and they will give him his BES password so he can have access to his work email. Now, when a berry is on a BES account the IT department can regulate ALLLLLLL he does on it. So for example if his companies BES is controlled to not allow certain web sites or keyword...he will not be allowed to go to those sites. Make sure hes ok with that before getting on the work side of the berry.
    He may also not be allowed to dl 3rd party games or software.
    Last edited by pmarshall; 01-18-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    I got the BIS account set up. The berry is telling me that the email address or password is invalid. At this point I think he simply gave me the wrong info.

gotcha...just make sure its not a work email. GETS!...still selling the storm??
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Sure. You want it lol.

may have a buyer..whats ur price
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH