Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Not a problem. I used to mess with my trackball every month or so. Or ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Not a problem. I used to mess with my trackball every month or so. Or had to fix someone elses.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks guys! It seems like the ring is missing and one of the clips are broken on the housing. It's in there and working, but I may have to pick up another new trackball kit in the store. Thanks for your help.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Asmith..once again..i agree..as a customers perspective anyway, offering CS for phones in which we dont carry would def be the best cs ever but...then again...theres no way to train all cust service reps on all these phones. When VZW gets the iphone..and someone wants it on csouth, theres def no way 99% of CS reps will know what to do with the first very simple things on the Iphone. The droid has diff software, the Samsung android phones..diff also. Samsung and moto have diff versions of android..i had a Moto Blurr android phone...was having issues navigating due to being used to Hero Sense UI. Being able to bring any phone to any network would be the best thing ever, but thats not going to happen...not anytime soon ayway. The lifting of exclusive rights to phones is being worked on as we speak in congress, we will see what happens soon.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey all. It's been slow in here lately. I know I have been very busy, and unable to post very much. It was mentioned in an earlier post about some hardware issues. In the last week, I have noticed some "rattling" during calls. Kinda like a possibly blown speaker or something. Its not noticed on every call, but the majority. Also my menu button has started to make a clicking noise. All other buttons are good. What are your thoughts? Are these issues going to further escalate into something bigger? Right now it is just annoying. Should I return it to the store and try to get a new one?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that this Hero's hardware is just not up to par. It's an amazing phone, but I just know that I have to be extremely careful with it now. Hopefully it will last another 10 months. It doesn't look promising, seeing that this is my 3rd one already.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I guess ive just gotten lucky to not have any hardware issues! hope i didnt just jinx myself lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Sounds like it was a good idea for me to wait on getting one.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have not had any problems so far knock on wood. I see the bb tour is having problems also. I read they were having problems with the finish on the keys.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My Tour hasn't had any probs physically. Just awaiting for an official os 5 right now...

Went in to the Hattiesburg store to get my Trackball fixed on my 8330 Curve yesterday. It was around 5:30. Was told they couldn't fix it then - the repair guy has an inventory of them in the back and he only works during the day. Would this be free to fix? Can the reps at the mall location fix it? If not, I guess I'll just have to take off work or fix it myself.

Hey its not that hard to replace. All you need is the trackball. Just place it in there like I said previously.

I mainly went in to get a kit. Some of my parts are broken. Thought they might offer to help if I got one, but soon as I get one, I'll follow your instructions. Thanks for the help.

There is a thread somewhere on here that has pictures of how to take it apart and put it back in.

Got a new trackball put in my 8330 and it's very stiff or hard to move around. Will it loosen up over time? It works, but not as well as my old one did before it broke. No big deal though. At least this one won't fall out.

You sure you put it in right? Its not supposed to be stiff like that.