Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61626364656667 LastLast

haha sweeeeeeeeeeeet... sounds like a winner... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

haha sweeeeeeeeeeeet... sounds like a winner

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Eclaire? thats not a dessert.... at least not one i've heard of lol
    Dude, go to winn dixie and check out the freezer by the bakery. Little hotdog bun shaped pastry with cream on the inside and covered in dark chocolate.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well dang, i wikipedia'd it and its says: Éclair (pastry), a kind of long custard-filled French doughnut

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yummy!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    hahah....now kyle knows what eclair is lol..anddd todays lesson is now complete..you may now live a better life of knowledge lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

anyone who has seen Van Wilder kows what eclair is..lol..his bulldog provided the filling hahah
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Aww come on. You had to bring that up. I was really wanting one too. *sick* :&

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Maybe it'll be called cheesecake; cheesecake is pretty dang good
    white chocolate, raspberry cheesecake... mmmm

Guys, I got a Motorola Droid until Friday. This local Verizon rep is trying very hard, ha. I just want to compare it with the Hero, and get a feel for just how good it really is. I've only had it for about 30 minutes, but my first impression is that it's really ugly and needs Sense UI. Let me know if you have some questions about it, and 2.0... I'll try my best.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Hey..anyone been able to find a copy and paste app for hero? I wanna do like i could on my bb...scroll down with my curser to a particular spot in a paragraph and highlight and copy it...i cant find such an app. One thing i can say is the marketplace is a mess..anyone else feel that way? Its not a very easy place to find apps. There "imo" should be more sub menus or catagories. I think it would make it a lil easier to find things. EXAMPLE...if you wanted to find a copy and paste app and its not called copy and paste..it may be called "jump" or something odd that noone would think to look at for copy and paste...know what i mean.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    white chocolate, raspberry cheesecake... mmmm

Guys, I got a Motorola Droid until Friday. This local Verizon rep is trying very hard, ha. I just want to compare it with the Hero, and get a feel for just how good it really is. I've only had it for about 30 minutes, but my first impression is that it's really ugly and needs Sense UI. Let me know if you have some questions about it, and 2.0... I'll try my best.
    Hows that terrible keyboard?? flat and crammed huh?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Very flat... makes it hard to feel where you are. I'm not bothered by it being cramped (I came from a Pearl... nothing is cramped to me.) as much as it having all of the letters in a grid, one on top of the other... instead of them being staggered like a regular keyboard. That part is kinda awkward.

The gold accents and buttons are hideous, and I don't like how the bottom sticks out past the top. It makes me want to slide it up, instead of to the side.

I do like the larger screen size, and the touch buttons at the bottom of the screen instead of the hardware buttons on the Hero.

The phone/dialer is better than the Hero, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey..anyone been able to find a copy and paste app for hero? I wanna do like i could on my bb...scroll down with my curser to a particular spot in a paragraph and highlight and copy it...i cant find such an app. One thing i can say is the marketplace is a mess..anyone else feel that way? Its not a very easy place to find apps. There "imo" should be more sub menus or catagories. I think it would make it a lil easier to find things. EXAMPLE...if you wanted to find a copy and paste app and its not called copy and paste..it may be called "jump" or something odd that noone would think to look at for copy and paste...know what i mean.
    I know this works from the browser, not sure about elsewhere...

Long press on the text you want to copy, then select 'copy text'. Then you can drag to select the text that you want to copy.

I agree about the market... it could use some improvements for sure.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall...I understand that Cellular South is supposed to be merging with Corr Wireless. It's to my understanding, that Corr Wireless is a GSM carrier, whereas Cellular South supports CDMA technology. Is it possible that once Cellular South completes the acquisiton with Corr Wireless, Cellular South could function as a hybrid carrier of both cdma/gsm technology? That would be really cool to have an even greater choice of gsm as well as cdma phones.

hey rod...ive been told it was a cdma company and i was told we werent merging but "buying" the company. i could be wrong though..you know how "heard it through the grapevine" can be lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

ok so YES there def gsm...and looks al though we are buying the name and business and just running it for them..not merging or anything else..they will be them we will be us..nothing together.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH