Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6061626364656667 LastLast

This is off topic and a dumb question. Is there a shortcut for dialing the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

This is off topic and a dumb question. Is there a shortcut for dialing the MS Highway Patrol on a Cell South Blackberry Curve 8330? I used to be able to dial *HP, but that didn't work this morning when I saw a terrible accident happen on I-59 (spelled out "Ahp" like it was trying to look someone up in my contacts). A pick-up truck hydroplaned and traveled across the median and into the oncoming traffic, striking another vehicle almost head on. I waited until some first responders showed up. Since they were on the opposite side of the interstate, there wasn't much I could do.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Dial the * first then hold alt while pressing the HP part. You can do this with any number that has letters, it'll convert automatically

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Kyle! That makes sense.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    awesome info kyle...i didnt know what. I hope everyone was ok.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been jumping around to several android sites reading about some cool apps and ideas for customization... I was wondering what changes and apps that you have done to your Hero that really makes it a better device. Two apps that really like right now is Any Cut and Bar Control. Any cut takes the widgets and shortcuts to a whole new level! Bar Control allows you put programs, bookmarks, people, etc on your notification bar for immediate access. What are some others?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

DM,,,i think your a full blown addict...lol. I dont think they have classes for your illness yet lol. JJ! haha great info..ima download the apps later on a try them.An app i like is bumo,drivesafe,and notepad(simple app i know but useful) an app i WANT BAD would be a screenshot app...anyone know of one?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I thought I had it bad before when I used my crackberry... This thing is just ridiculous! No amount of rehab will break this addiction! I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing... LOL. I will research and see what I can come up with. So far all apps for screen capture require rooted devices that I have found. I hate that iMusic is not in the market anymore. It is a sweet app. I will come by sometime this week and show it to you.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

samanthajaye no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Ok so I was just wondering.. Why when yall post with a hero does it say CUPCAKE...I want mine to say that lol

Cupcake is the os version

I'm hoping for a new "dessert" soon! LOL

Maybe it'll be called cheesecake; cheesecake is pretty dang good

nope..Eclaire!!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

then..Flan...unless it changes
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Eclaire? thats not a dessert.... at least not one i've heard of lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    How about an eclair cheesecake. Mmmmm... Sorry, fat kid moment, yeah the newest one is gonna be 2.1 right?