Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 596061626364656667 LastLast

can anyone tell if i can change how fast my hero get emails? it seemed ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

can anyone tell if i can change how fast my hero get emails? it seemed fast at first now its like a longer delay?

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you using the HTC mail app? gmail app? When I was using the gmail app it seemed to be push email, which is almost immediate. I've now changed to the default HTC app with gmail. I like the interface better, but it's not using push. It all depends on how you have it configured.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

I just signed in to gmail and use the gmail app that came with the fone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    little bit quite on here... everyone play in the snow this morning?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It didn't snow in Gulfport. Just some cold rain lol.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its near about all melted here already

Came down pretty good in franklin co me and the kids had a ball
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    no snow for meeeeeeeeeee
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Holy cow....if it couldnt get any better for android with the hero...they did it....how about a hero with a slide out keyboard...useable size unlike the droid....doesnt say whos getting it but its out..somewhere. Look it up at phandroid . c o m
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    That sounds like a pretty sweet device. Has anyone used the imusic app from the market? I'm impressed! Kinda like limewire for your Hero. Downloads directly to your memory card. Check it out if your into that kind of thing.

nice..full length music?? new stuff?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Yep. I have been messing with it for a day or two. Only found a couple songs that came up empty... I was very happy to run across it...

Thirty days with the Hero and all I can say is WOW!! This device has literally lived up to those first preview videos I watched on the HTC website... I have DEFINATELY made it my own. The more I customize the device to suit my needs, the more I love this device. I have three main scenes for "my life." Each scene has been totally customized for the needs, habits, and pure ease of using my Hero. I can utilize my corporate websites in ways my blackberry never could. This alone is saving me valuable time and making me more productive and organized. When its time to switch gears and "scenes" to my personal life, it's again ready to go with all the customizations that I need and use in everyday life... Is my Hero perfect? No. Definately would like to see certain aspects improve. I do miss certain features about my blackberry, but I feel like I made the right choice for me...

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    That's all that matters is that its the right choice for you.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    Thirty days with the Hero and all I can say is WOW!! This device has literally lived up to those first preview videos I watched on the HTC website... I have DEFINATELY made it my own. The more I customize the device to suit my needs, the more I love this device. I have three main scenes for "my life." Each scene has been totally customized for the needs, habits, and pure ease of using my Hero. I can utilize my corporate websites in ways my blackberry never could. This alone is saving me valuable time and making me more productive and organized. When its time to switch gears and "scenes" to my personal life, it's again ready to go with all the customizations that I need and use in everyday life... Is my Hero perfect? No. Definately would like to see certain aspects improve. I do miss certain features about my blackberry, but I feel like I made the right choice for me...
    ...couldn't have said it better myself.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---