Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 57585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by getsugatensho That's why I said here you go see if you want ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    That's why I said here you go see if you want to do it and not here you go have at it. I just thought someone would like to see it out there. Not telling anyone to go and set it up on your Hero. If you do it's at your own risk, know that I DID NOT tell you to do it.
    LOL....theres a vid on youtube showing it on a uk hero..SLOWWWWW lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Anyone put movies on your Hero, yet? I'm assuming it will play mp4's.
    Yes it will play mp4..just compress them as small as possible so you can have more than one on a mem card.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

DM..didnt come yet..ill check again when i get off today. Ill bring it to work and hold it for you until you can come up here and get it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool PM. No hurry. You got to check out that dolphin browser! So much better than the stock one IMO. I've been having fun with it. Love the tabs up top. Speed seems a little faster as well.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Will do.ive seen it there but never gave it alot of thought
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Hey dm we got the body gloves....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey dm we got the body gloves....
    Sweet. Hang on to one for me. Gonna be out of town till Saturday. How late are you open on Saturday? I will be back in Gulfport then.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

I just noticed that the bug with the meebo IM client has been fixed. No longer do you get kicked off your IM when you get a phone call. Great news for me because I got everyone that I bbm'ed to switch to yahoo! Got tired of constantly having to turn the IM back on after a call. This device just gets better and better. The only thing I miss now about the bb is lack of voice dialing. Used that all the time with my Bluetooth. Definately want an app that does that. Anyone know one out there that does that?

DM..try TopVoice in market...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

im glad to hear that with meebo..that was pissing me off! lol..i did install the update
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Question: does anyone use the lock on the hero? What do you think of it? Can you take the lock off or is it more like the touch pro, once its on it won't come off? Kinda up in the air on if I should use the lock and was hoping for some understanding about it first.

Dm, i've been playing with the dolphin browser but can't figure out how to take it off mobile page view, any ideas? Other than that, I like it. Loving the gesture navigation.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Open up your browser. Hit menu go to more then hit settings. Scroll down to user agent and select desktop. Close out your browser and open it back up. I like this one until firefox comes out sometimes this month. The lock don't know about that unless you want to wipe your phone and start over again. But I know you don't want to do that.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ethan, are you talking about the pattern screen lock?
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Yeah. THe pattern lock. Did some reading in the manual but nothing about taking off the lock. Locks cool tho. I do know if you forget your pattern after 5 trys you can log in your gmail to unlock the phone and put a new pattern in.