Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Hero users need to sign up and parallel kingdom.....pretty addicting. If it asks you who ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Hero users need to sign up and parallel kingdom.....pretty addicting. If it asks you who told you about it put pdiddy lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    not for blackberry

nope!~ sorry charlie! shoulda gotten a real phone! HAHA JJ!!!! DONT KILL ME FOR THAT
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

what a game last night....SAINTS ARE AMAZING....all the hype building up for this game and we royaly handed it to them. All the sportscenter cridicts have been saying saints have been playing unworthy teams and that NE would show us who the real saints are...well..i agree they showed us how diverse they are and that they can win games in the first half too lol..as well as 2nd half.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    nope!~ sorry charlie! shoulda gotten a real phone! HAHA JJ!!!! DONT KILL ME FOR THAT
    hmmm... i wonder how easy it would be to get into android remotely... hmmmm...

lol...prolly not hard..theres software to remote your desktop.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

hahaha

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey hero guys and gals,its a leak but its 2.1 check out the site and see if you want to take the chance.

http://alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=539

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Parallel kingdom is a lot of fun. LOl. ANd I know you play Marshall just tring to get others hooked to. lol.

2.1 looks sketchy...few people are having alot of issues..buggy and not ready for use yet.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

to those who havnt done a ROM flash yet...i wouldnt try it with hero...if you root the hero it voids warranty and theres a huge chance you can permanitly crash your phone and theres no getting it back. I have done it many times but thats why i have spare android phones. If you do it, you have to have the correct ROM and flash Rec files installed on the sd card...partitions and ext to ext files have to be compatable. its fun but crazy lol. Def voids the warrnaty.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I have been reading about the 2.1 and some people are reporting that the claims of being for hero are untrue and that it is only for g1 and g2 so beware until it is actually confirmed working on hero...noone that i can find as actually done this and reported it being smooth on a hero...quite a few on g1 and g2 say its great but no hero...that i have found that is.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anyone checked out the Dolphin browser for the Hero? I have been playing around with it tonight. Prtetty nice! I love the gesturing options. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I have been reading about the 2.1 and some people are reporting that the claims of being for hero are untrue and that it is only for g1 and g2 so beware until it is actually confirmed working on hero...noone that i can find as actually done this and reported it being smooth on a hero...quite a few on g1 and g2 say its great but no hero...that i have found that is.
    That's why I said here you go see if you want to do it and not here you go have at it. I just thought someone would like to see it out there. Not telling anyone to go and set it up on your Hero. If you do it's at your own risk, know that I DID NOT tell you to do it.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone put movies on your Hero, yet? I'm assuming it will play mp4's.
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---