Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

It's not available for 1.5 yet. I have it on my other android with 1.6... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

It's not available for 1.5 yet. I have it on my other android with 1.6
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks pm. Will cell south send an ota update for the 2.0 ? 0r will we have to go to HTC website to download it?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    All updates are OTA..that ive seen..ive gotten 2 from tmo and sprint sent an ota out to their customers the other night..it was only a bug fix update..not 2.0. Csouth with 2.0 will come not sure if it wil lbe after 1.6 or if we will skip it..but according to the article i sent..we may get to skip 1.6!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

So the cell south hero did not have issues like the sprint hero had right ? Because I have not received an update on anything . So as of now we can not update anything on our hero right ? People have been reporting about bad battery life and other things . So far I have had none . Battery life started out with a dismay but after 4 complete discharges it holds up very well . Never had a problem with texting using HTC text messenger. Most everyone else uses chomp because of battery drain. Never had those problems just got a good one I guess.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is everybody ditchin their BBs for the Hero? No love for the Tour? Tour question: If you are in an area with weak CDMA, will it kick over to GSM, or do you have to be totally out of range of CDMA? (Happy Thanksgiving, Ethan!)

Hey all you hero owners I found a cool trick. Press # # 786 # it tells you how many calls you've made the date of manufacturer whether if its a refurbished unit or not .

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Phyl, as for gsm on the tour it only works with a sim card and csouth is a cdma network. I'd the sim is unlocked that a card from somewhere else that's how others are using storms on networks other that Verizon. No phone is going to use both kinda networks, cdma and gsm, at once.

AS for zaggs, I like the sponge because it was easier to keep my fingers moist to me. Now the instructions say rub the protector piece on the sponge but I would dab my fingers on it than rub the protector to moisten it. When my fingers felt dry I could touch the sponge without having to have someone spray me like before. Gets and I had to work together, one spraying other work with pieces, the old way and that was hard forme alone. So I like the sponge. Just do a lot of fanning. Lol.

Happy Thanksgiving, Phyl.

Phyl, as for gsm on the tour it only works with a sim card and csouth is a cdma network. I'd the sim is unlocked that a card from somewhere else that's how others are using storms on networks other that Verizon. No phone is going to use both kinda networks, cdma and gsm, at once.

AS for zaggs, I like the sponge because it was easier to keep my fingers moist to me. Now the instructions say rub the protector piece on the sponge but I would dab my fingers on it than rub the protector to moisten it. When my fingers felt dry I could touch the sponge without having to have someone spray me like before. Gets and I had to work together, one spraying other work with pieces, the old way and that was hard forme alone. So I like the sponge. Just do a lot of fanning. Lol.

Happy Thanksgiving, Phyl.

Sorry about the double post. Sent me to a page saying 5 seconds between post and asked to repost then I sen it twice. My bad.

If* and dabbing* along with my work corrections I also wanted to say anyone just doing their first zaggs start with the back not the screen. Gets and I had bubbles to big to get out our first time and we started with the screen, since all others I've done I start with the back and suggest this to allow you to see how they go on. Good luck.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've got a Zagg coming soon. I.have never used one before. How long does the process usually take to install? Also I am very particular about my screens. It once took me 3 hours to put my otterbox together because the screen kept getting bubbles. How hard is this going to be to install?

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They're not that bad, maybe 10 mins max... like everyone has said though, SOAK it in the solution... i luckily have some of the spray bottles left over from previous devices, and i find them MUCH easier to use than that sponge crap

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    If you haven't done this before, it should take you a lot longer than 10 mins. Be sure you start with the back like Ethan suggested so you have an idea of how its gonna lay on the device.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Kyle. Hopefully I will not mess up the device.when i apply it!

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    Is everybody ditchin their BBs for the Hero? No love for the Tour? Tour question: If you are in an area with weak CDMA, will it kick over to GSM, or do you have to be totally out of range of CDMA? (Happy Thanksgiving, Ethan!)

I don't think I will be ditching my BBerry for a minute, I am loving my Tour, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!