Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Great news for an already great platform. With the release of Google navigation for 1.6 ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Great news for an already great platform. With the release of Google navigation for 1.6 and higher, this device will be absolutely incredible. I find something new this phone can do every day. You can shut off the camera shutter sound, which is very important in my line of work when I am conducting covert work. The unlimited recording time compared to the 15 minute limit voice recorder on my old bb is especially useful. People see a voice recorder while conducting an interrogation and they get uneasy. People do not have that reaction when they see a phone in the desk.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I wondering if cell south will be a ota? Or will we have to go to HTC web site to download it ? With the new 2.0 platform coming and the FireFox browser coming next month this is going to be sweet .
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

I bought a 1750 mah battery. I am getting about 2 extra hrs from it. You guys need to check out the zagg insta sheild for the hero .

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Zaggs are great. I have one on my wifes hero and trying to get enough together to do another order so I can get one for Mine. As for the file manager we didn't get to talk today but will try to tomorrow.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh. Wanted to throw a fyi out there, on the market if you goto my downloads you can check to see what programs have updates. It's nicer that having to go hunt down updates. Lol.

Hey ethan how long did it take for your order to come in ? Zagg shipped mine out today . I paid $28.99 for mine . What was included with your order ? Some say it comes with adhesive and cleaner to apply it to your screen . Others say it comes with just the screen protector.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    If its like all the others it comes with the cleaner. You have touse that to put it on. At least I did for mine and Ethans previous Storm.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Hey ethan how long did it take for your order to come in ? Zagg shipped mine out today . I paid $28.99 for mine . What was included with your order ? Some say it comes with adhesive and cleaner to apply it to your screen . Others say it comes with just the screen protector.
    Hey crackab..i coulda saved you $10 if you lived closer! I just ordered 6 of them few were ethans and few were mine. It comes with a solution you use to install..takes roughly an hour to hour n half to install..take your time and do it right. It took about 5-7 days to get the order in so be patient and dont drop it in the mean time! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I cant wait for the update...i just installed googles turn by turn nav!! wow!..its spoken turn by turn also and pretty darn accurate too.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Definitely take your time. I can speak from experience. I put both mine and Ethan's on when he had a Storm. We did his first for the trial and error thing. I let him do it and it didn't lay right because there wasn't enough solution on it.

I can no stress enough, when you think you've sprayed too much, SPRAY IT AGAIN. You do have enough in that little bottle.

bad thing gets..they did away with he spray..i liked the spray over the new sponge...i was a lil aggervated about that too. i felt i was going to put to much on the phone and it mess it up...i thnk thats why i didnt get my screen on perfect like i have in the past..ima peel it off and TRY and see if it letsme do that without demolishing it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

They did away with the spray? What the hell? Does it work better or is it harder?

To me..its harder..ethan liked it though...i find it harder to apply the solution...due to the amount of solution the sponge releases...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Iguess it would be better then. That was most likely one of the major replacement problems. People didn't use enough of the spray and messed it up.

Thanks for the heads up. I will take my time with it and make sure it is done right. If I dropped my phone you might as well send me to whit field ha ha . Pm where did you get your update at?