Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Sweet. Let me know.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Sweet. Let me know.

P1Scream no está en línea Stack level 2
    sprint has released an update for the hero, will this work for the cs phones?

it would be great to not have to keep mine on the charger all day..

well, it looks like it is an ota update, so i guess we are just waiting on cs!

rossdlover no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello all, new to the forum and hopling to learn more about my new toy, HTC Hero. My buddy dmchance told me abou this forum and I am excited about the phone and the forum!!!! As I noticed earlier about posting location, I am in Gulfport.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's up Ross? Day 3 and I keep finding new things about this device that I truely dig! Download meebo from the market and hit me up on yahoo later...
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    P1....how often is yours on charge? And can you give some details on your daily useage please.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

i use it a lot, because i am an outside tech at work, but it is usually below 15 percent by 12, then i fully charge it while trying to stay off, so charged to at least 90 or 95 percent by 1:30 or so, and then i have to put it back on when i get home at 5:30. i get a lot of emails, and use the browser quite a bit. i am using handcent for texts, so its not running the messaging app like everyone is saying to check for. its been of the charger for an hour this morning with no browser usage, a few texts, one email and one minute long call and its at 87 percent. some mornings ive noticed that it will be at 100 when i pull it off the charger and when i get done with my shower it will be in the low 90s already. btw, my awake time is at 16 percent.

odd..im getting day and half out of mine most of the time. I do about 60 emails and over 100 text messages, on average 2 hour total of phone call. I have wifi off..gps off in both settings and the gps switch, i also have a battery monitor app from marketplace..called power manager..give that a shot...IF that doesnt work go to csouth and talk to them about it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I'll try all that. Most of it I was already doing. I just got power manager. Any word on the update? .

i know..not sure if i can say..remember csouth used the power stick on me!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

WhoKnowsnotme no está en línea Stack level 1
    speaking od updates sprint got an update...but it was just to fix issues...no 2.0 or anything. I read that all hero in US will be gettting the 2.0 shortly..id put my money csouth gets it within 2 months...

who knows...id sure like to see 2.0. I know we will get an update not sure if its donut or the 2.0 which has been called eclair and flan..im not sure anyone actually knows what its called..but ill just refure to them as the number version. I have a "cupcake with crubles of donut" installed on my mytouch hahaha.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msudawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    can we get navigation on the hero?

i was reading what everyone was saying about the update on the sprint forums and i was getting envious!! ha ha