Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by dmchance From what I read earlier about the liquor stores, and being ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    From what I read earlier about the liquor stores, and being from the area myself, I would have to say that the area you live in around Laurel is Soso. By the way, this is my first post from my new Hero! This phone rocks!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200
    ding ding ding thats it

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Where do you go on the Cellular South website to find the latest official Blackberry operating system download for the 8330?
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...C9D4DB0C6BBE45
    There ya go

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    ding ding ding thats it
    Dang I'm good! Lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Jackson area
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Ok I feel left out way up here in Tunica/Robinsonville lol
    Hey, Walkin. Some of our offices in the Delta told me we (in NE MS) were hill folks.Told 'em I guess that'd make them River Rats! Hubby is from the delta, so we're not the only northerners here.....

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow. My mother was born in Soso, and my Greatgranddad was mayor of Mize yearsssss ago. My uncle is the oldest living graduate of Jones Jr., and I think my mom is next oldest! Can I be an honorary "southern" CS member? I have 2 cousins and an aunt in Laurel.....Oh, well. Guess Walkin and I can speak for all north of Jackson! Right, Walkin?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    Wow. My mother was born in Soso, and my Greatgranddad was mayor of Mize yearsssss ago. My uncle is the oldest living graduate of Jones Jr., and I think my mom is next oldest! Can I be an honorary "southern" CS member? I have 2 cousins and an aunt in Laurel.....Oh, well. Guess Walkin and I can speak for all north of Jackson! Right, Walkin?

Looks like we'll have to in order to stay in here lol

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just from reading the past few days, I would say this is not a ms thread. This thread is to help all who need help and to create and keep friends.

Not to step on anyone's toes but I believe this thread was set up by someone looking to help others and it has grow to so much more. And I personally am thankful the stack mods have let this thread continue.

Basically, if you post here for help someone will try to help because we are all friends here, in my opinion.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    That's true. I think I've helped out a few people on here. I guess I've made new friends lol.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    24 hours with the hero and I am loving it! Got a couple quick questions. Looking for yahoo messenger. Anyone know where to find it? Also I have got a notification icon that will not go away. How do I clear it and the other cashe information? Thanks to all that make this thread great!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    aww ethan...that made a tear shed from my eye..lol..i did create this thread for helping and informing people but like you said...we have all made great friends, i agree. Ive met a few csouth stackers in person from meeting them on here and they have def all been great people. I like the diversity of people we have here..diff jobs and how they use their phone for day to day use in those jobs..its interesting.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

oh just to put in perspective how fast we have grown. csouth thread 1 was around about a year before we had to move due to caping it out.....my buddy Rogo made us a new continue thread only 4 weeks ago!!! wow....another 2 weeks or 3 we will need to make a csouth3 thread LOL
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Dm...download meebo IM...its nice and has nice UI.What notification do you have that wont clear?Go to browser and menu..settings and youll find clear cache there
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey marshall, I'm trying to get rid of my storm so I can come back to the south with a Hero. Help a brother out lol. I'll hopefully be in there if not a few weeks a couple months.

need help selling it?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH